Thought's on what I want to do ingame with TEST

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
So, if anyone has talked to me on Discord, y'all know I, 1. Want everyone to vote for Space Kitty's and 2. Have an 890 Jump I plan to turn into a bar.

My question is, who in TEST is willing to help me bring the Wet Wolfy to as many worlds as possible in a drunken Aurora crashing, beer smashing revelry? I want to host an event every so often where we fill out ships with booze and hope for the best.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
So, if anyone has talked to me on Discord, y'all know I, 1. Want everyone to vote for Space Kitty's and 2. Have an 890 Jump I plan to turn into a bar.

My question is, who in TEST is willing to help me bring the Wet Wolfy to as many worlds as possible in a drunken Aurora crashing, beer smashing revelry? I want to host an event every so often where we fill out ships with booze and hope for the best.
is this even a real question? You are asking us who is willing to drink booze and crash ships? Do you even know where you are!?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Don't know about anyone else but one of the first things I want to do when the Taranis system goes live is visit the far side of the Broken Moon. I did it once in AC 2.5 when the game glitched and let me fly past the death-net. When I got there, there was nothing - not even a far side of the moon, it hadn't been made! From the far side you could see right through the moon like it was invisible and see the Terra-formers of the AC arena in the distance.

I've got to find out what is there, and I've got to do it in the ship I did it originally in 2.5.

As for huge TEST drinkathons, I thought that was what broke the Moon in the first place...?

Forgot your password?