Three Prowler turrets on one Prowler?

Will C.

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Mute_01
Yes i can confirm i have 3 of them and you can put three turrets on it. With the neutron repeaters you can have like 3192 DPS. Did it for the luls. Sentinels can shut you down quick tho. But that's what group play is for.
ScreenShot0000.jpg

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Yes i can confirm i have 3 of them and you can put three turrets on it. With the neutron repeaters you can have like 3192 DPS. Did it for the luls. Sentinels can shut you down quick tho. But that's what group play is for.View attachment 15893
I did the same with three prowlers but i then melted 2 keeping just 1. It happens that the equipment unequiped from those 2 were stripped from my inventory in the end.
I initially thought once you unequip all stuff from a ship it would be tied to your inventory not to the ship, but no.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well that finally makes sense as to why it was heralded as being feared. Not only is it a drop-ship it's a bonafide gunship.

The Redeemer has competition and it doesn't even exist yet.
It's a bonafide gunship even without cheating on the weapons.

Fit 2xS4 repeaters and 2xS3 repeaters and get on out there and kill. Most ships you come across = dead in 5 seconds. Conny and Valkerie dead in 10 seconds.

I have not used my Freelancer MIS once since I got my prowler!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Prowler nerf coming in 3...2... actually, the Prowler nerf will likely come in 3.10, ha ha.

When the Carrack came out, people were stripping the turrets off of those and putting them on the 600i, but I heard you can't do that now. That was quite a gunship, as well.

In general, they make the turrets "bespoke" for the ship they came for and don't let you use them on other ships. I used to be able to take the turrets off my 85x's and put them on the S3 mounts...can't do that any more (can't use the Arrow turrets either). Why, CIG? Why?

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
In general, they make the turrets "bespoke" for the ship they came for and don't let you use them on other ships. I used to be able to take the turrets off my 85x's and put them on the S3 mounts...can't do that any more (can't use the Arrow turrets either). Why, CIG? Why?
If a mount base is standart between ships (S1-10) since we can obviously replace any turret or gun (or almost) then any turrets mount should be also made universal.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's a bonafide gunship even without cheating on the weapons.

Fit 2xS4 repeaters and 2xS3 repeaters and get on out there and kill. Most ships you come across = dead in 5 seconds. Conny and Valkerie dead in 10 seconds.

I have not used my Freelancer MIS once since I got my prowler!
Fuuuuuuuuck. I keep waffling on buying this damn ship. She's so sexy, but daaaaaamn, 400 is a lot of cha-ching!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Wait for vid of it tryin' to dodge missiles. It is not going to be stealthy when loaded for dogfighting. Need to see what it does with missiles. Looks to me any Vanguard can take this out from 6 km.

Doesn't matter how trendy and sexy you are when you're dead.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?