Time for purchases to show in CCU screen

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
I bought several Pisces starter packs and am waiting for them to show in the CCU screen. There is only 1 showing for 45 bucks so I assume that is the one that comes with the Carrack that I already own.

The ships in the starter packs arent coming up in the upgrade from screen so I am guessing it takes a while. Anyone know if this is the case and maybe how long I will have to wait?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Yeah, the ship upgrade screen doesn't directly upgrade a ship, it's for finding the correct CCU and buying that. You then go to your hangar and find the right ship to apply the CCU to.
That it shows which ship types you own at all is merely a convenience function, and kinda halfly implemented at that seen how it doesn't take into account which CCUs you currently hold (as in, say you got avenger titan and a CCU to freelancer. A proper implementation would indicate you could continue upgrading from the avenger titan OR the freelancer, as that's only a matter of applying the CCU you already own)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I bought several Pisces starter packs and am waiting for them to show in the CCU screen. There is only 1 showing for 45 bucks so I assume that is the one that comes with the Carrack that I already own.

The ships in the starter packs arent coming up in the upgrade from screen so I am guessing it takes a while. Anyone know if this is the case and maybe how long I will have to wait?
The $45 Pisces that is listed to be upgraded from is the Exploration version, not the base model from owning a Carrack. It currently seems that the base model can only be upgraded to the exploration version through the $20 kit during this sales event & the base model is only able to be obtained by owning a Carrack at this point.

I believe that the upgrade screen will only show one of each ship. You basically have to know how many you have, buy the upgrades and then it should display them all on the actually upgrade screen when you go to apply them.
This is correct.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
Aha! So once I have the CCU I pick from my hangar which to apply it to.. makes sense now. I seem to remember doing that when I went to CCU one of several 100i's to a cutlass.

Thanks!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Emerald Phoenix bundle sacrificed to upgrade the Terrapin in my Exploration Pack up to a Polaris. Now I have plenty of leftover creds to use to upgrade things. Hehehe I'll miss my Phoenix, but I did recently buy back my 890J.

Forgot your password?