Time to take stock of spended bucks and owned ships

I am waiting faithfully for SC and drop my hard-earned Dollars (Euros) into Chris Roberts hands:

• Nope, I've given it all for beer, laughing at dumb Chris Robert's disciples

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Yes, but only 100 bucks (or less). Still curious and drinking more beer instead.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Yesss, between 100 and 500 bones - and it still hurts! But beer heals all wounds.

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • Yeah, somehow about five to ten Benjamins. I'd spend more when the time comes.

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • A grand...or wait, two grand? Or weren't it three? I don't care. Beer for all, TEST = BEST.

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • A rack...and I only stopped throwing money 'cause the fork lifter collided. Too much beer.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • ...and I own one or two ships. Tiny little things but I'm good.

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • ...and I own three to five ships. A good base to start with SC.

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • ...and I own six to ten ships - I'm totally puzzled (or drunk) and don't know what to do later on.

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • ...and I own a whole fuckin' fleet. The 'verse will be mine, mua~hahaha ... (drunk megalomaniac)

Votes: 17 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Now people, since alpha 2.4 is standing in front of our doorstep and the first real PU is about to start, imho it seems to be a good point to take the numbers and see, in how many Auroras we TESTies have invested our (more or less) hard earned money.

This poll runs for one month and every TESTie can choose two responses - obviously one for the money and one for the ship(s).

As for the spended money I'm referring to the officially spended money for RSI - NOT the grey markets. So, if you are not sure, just take a peek into your RSI account ;)

For my personal status quo I must admit, that I am quite puzzled...and perhaps drinking too much of those glasses filled with something like alcohol in it
I'm more into red wine or whiskey instead of beer, but pshhhht!
...and perhaps I'm sometimes a little bit too enthusiastic about this whole SciFi-Star Citizen idea. Well, long story short, since I am in exploration business in my garage are waiting a 315P, an Aquila and a Carrack to be started as well as a Freelancer and an Avenger for making some bucks...and an Aurora for the beer and the fun :D

So, lets have fun alltogether and see, how big the TEST fleet currently is. :cool:

Looking forward for your responses!
Cheers
Sam ;)

[edit]Oops, I forgot to mention the Prospector ...

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well Sam, my fleet right now (heavy on the 'right now') is:
Aurora LX, for crashing in luxury.
Sabre, for pew pewing.
Prospector x 2, one for rock munching, one to become my Caterpillar.
Beerfarer, for drunken debauchery. Also, for making sure all TESTies can make it to the drunken debauchery.
300i LTI package, to be upgraded to my Carrack.
Also holding a CCU to Caterpillar and Carrack in my hanger ATM. Those ships shall be mine shortly.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'll admit I have done a bit of Grey Market. But I've spent quite a bit in cash where I could and after my first GM ship purchase I figured it was better to do CCUs instead of whole ships.

But my list is Aurora LN, Carrack, Reclaimer, Star G, Sabre (will melt), Caterpillar, Prospector, Reliant SEN, and Super Hornet (will upgrade).

I hope to get an Endeavor Master Set, but it's only GM as far as I can guess. Doubt they'll re-release it.

Upgrading the SH to a Redeemer or other high powered fighter is my goal, but that's my list I'm sticking with.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
Going to focus on Exploration

Aurora MR LTI - Token
Aurora LX LTI - blotting out the sun
M50 LTI- To fit in carrack snub
325a - Game package so can't really do anything to it. Curious to see the final 325a
Blade LTI- My go to light fighter. If its rubbish LTI Token to Reedemer
Sabre LTI - My go to fighter. Can't wait to have that stealth working
Prospector LTI - Worst damn ship conceptualized, will wait for hangar ready model cause definitely needs rework. Most likely melt it
Connie Aquila LTI - Looking to CCU to Carrack (everyones holding their CCU way too tight)
Starfarrer LTI - Looking to ccu it to Gemini again cant find ccu so ill wait till 2.4. Go to ship during non exploration

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Just from memory this is what I have. I may have one or 2 more I can't remember:

315P
Constellation Phoenix
Orion - LTI
Reliant Kore - LTI
Reliant Sen - LTI
Reliant Tana - LTI
Starfarer Gemini - LTI
Gladius - LTI
Sabre - LTI
Vanguard(with BUKs) - LTI
Carrack - LTI
Banu Merchantman - LTI
Khartu-Al - LTI
Recliamer - LTI
Prospector - LTI
Crucible - LTI

I have a fleet.

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
I got a war pack and have been upgrading a lot of the lesser stuff into what I consider important LTI stuff. all in all :eek: 38 ships.. sad thing is every time I look at it I feel foolish..but then I know there are tons of folks that have spent more than me and that allows me to sleep at night.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I currently have two ships:
- MISC Reliant Sen
- MISC Starfarer

I like my fleet small and my wallet full. I might invest 150-200 euros every year SC is still in development. I'd rather upgrade my current ships than buy new ones, so I'll probably end up with no more than 3 ships.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I currently have two ships:
- MISC Reliant Sen
- MISC Starfarer

I like my fleet small and my wallet full. I might invest 150-200 euros every year SC is still in development. I'd rather upgrade my current ships than buy new ones, so I'll probably end up with no more than 3 ships.
I thought the same way. Then pretty ships kept coming out. Dammit. I wanted 4 ships max. I still only want 4 Max. But they keep happening. Haha.

Shit.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
There is non. Still marketing shit because you can buy your insurance within the game later on.
The marketing shit still works. Even on me. Terrific.

I got a war pack and have been upgrading a lot of the lesser stuff into what I consider important LTI stuff. all in all :eek: 38 ships.. sad thing is every time I look at it I feel foolish..but then I know there are tons of folks that have spent more than me and that allows me to sleep at night.
I think this could be not a very nice thing to say, but - no there aren't tons of guys who've spent more. At least I can't imagine :D

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
I like speciality ships, so
  • Freelancer DUR LTI - to boldly go...
  • Prospector LTI
  • Reliant Kore LTI - because I am really hoping for a Benny's Skin
I love stealth in Eve, so may succumb to a Sabre, or perhaps more likely a Ghost (since I'm hoping that the Long Look Radar from the tracker model can be fitted). I've mentally budgeted for another $150 spend, but since it will probably be a long haul before beta, with many new tempting ships then I am probably kidding myself.

Whilst I do want to own more ships I have to keep reminding myself that they will be available in game, and that I should focus on the core money-making ships (which I have) and leave the rest as goals to work towards when we go live. I know that I will feel immense satisfaction every time I earn a new ship in-game, but that doesn't stop me lusting for that new ship smell every time we see another concept sale come up.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
My Flotilla,
Prospector
Avenger Stalker
Avenger Warlock
Freelancer DUR
Reliant
Herald
Cutlass Black
Aurora LN
Aurora LX
Con. Aquila

I grey marketed a couple that sold me on the game and won a couple of the ships... i'll just kick myself more for not getting in on the Kickstarter one more time. Then again, three years of time, I could have spent far more into this than I have. I regret none of it.

joe-chimy

Lieutenant
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
joe-chimy
Current Fleet

MISC Prospector - LTI
MISC Freelancer DUR - LTI
2X Cutlass Black - LTI
P-72 - LTI

grey marketed a few as I'm late to the party - need to figure out what to do with one or both of the Cutlass Blacks... thinking a Connie Aquila, maybe a Caterpillar I don't know... want something kinda big that I can run well with me and an NPC.

Rolo

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
RoloKipp
Currently:

Aurora CL
Aurora LN
Avenger Titan
Reliant Mako
Cutlass Red
350r
Prospector (may be a Max depending on fun factor of mining)
F7C-M
Starfarer

In addition, I have Crucible budgeted, a couple of Dragonflies planned for and a whole other wing for my alt (explorer) character Nicolas Gently, including LX, Beta, 315p, Sen, Dur & Carrack(budgeted).

Rolo may "borrow" the Carrack if there is a need for a C&C ship, But that is Nick's flagship.

Edit: All are LTI

Last edited:

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I was planning on starting out with one ship. But as of now I have
my saber
aurora LX
mustang beta
avenger
freelancer dur
carrack
starfarer
prospector
catarpiller
working on a mustang delta
working on a reliant

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
RSI Constellation Phoenix
Aegis Sabre
Origin M50
RSI Aurora LX
MISC Freelancer DUR
Aegis Reclaimer
Drake Herald
Banu Merchantman
Origin 350r
Aegis Retaliator
Anvil Carrack
MISC Freelancer MIS
MISC Starfarer Gemini
Consolidated Outland Mustang β
RSI Aurora LN
Aegis Vanguard
MISC Hull B
MISC Reliant Sen
MISC Endeavor (Hope-class)
Aegis Crucible
Drake Caterpillar
MISC Prospector

All LTI. Most of them were original purchases with a scattering of grey market items. I plan on loaning out a lot of these ships, whatever I'm not flying at the moment. Just bring them back in one piece and top off the gas, and we'll call it good.

Me too buddy. Me too.

Forgot your password?