Tonka in SC

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
SC would need a Merch tie-in with Tonka, it would cost us... Does not mean we can't change the spelling slightly, I vote for "Ponka" (Ponk is UK slan for Fart)

Other slightly misspelt brands we could bring in:

Scat (Cat)
Sadidas (Adidas)
Tike (Nike)

etc etc etc

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
no, no, no, no.......thats the front loader.... we need a dump truck with a giant open bucket.....like the crucible's garage, but full of dirt.
So find someone with a polaris and talk them into opening their hangar bay for you. Boom. Dumptruck.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
so THATS where they come from...ive always wondered. They need to make a How-they-do-it like they did with the plumbus
Yeah. Fun fact: the big hole on Uranus was actually made just to store the dildos. The creation of it really wreaked havoc on the fragile surface of the planet... there is a massive project to fill the hole back in now, lots of reshaping has to be done. The dildos are being relocated to Phallus 7 in the Vulvanic sector.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Dear God. Why am I only just discovering this conversation.

I was going to ask how this thread got from Tonka to planetary holes full of dildos. However, reading through it, it just makes sense. This was obviously the natural progression of the conversation.

Forgot your password?