[TRADE?] I'd love to upgrade to a better ship from my MR please read

DelBoyJamie

Commander
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
ViperTooth
Keep in mind you will have tons of opportunity to upgrade in game once more content is released so you dont have to spend more hard earned real money.
I know its waiting though. I've been like this for months and months already and doesn't look like you'll be able to buy ships in game in 3.0 either.

And honestly its such a pain that ship it puts me off playing, like soon as I get killed or something stupid happens and I die Iend up just closing the game for like 2 weeks lol. But in a better ship if I get killed I'm excited and eager to get back out there..

I just checked out some stuff and looks like I wouldn't be able to melt my starter ship with a ship I may get trading... and cashing my Full Starter package with Aurora MR and SQ42 for some reason is only worth $30 lol wtf?

I checked to upgrade my Aurora MR to a basic Titan (next ship up basically thats ok) would cost me £24.00 GBP so if anyone wants the Key for £25 SC store credit or what ever paypal I don't know how ever they want to do It I'd be happy.

Cheers for always being cool guys.....

You have to understand how bad I feel always asking to borrow a ship I feel such a dick, and just want to enjoy this game.... thanks :)

DelBoyJamie

Commander
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
ViperTooth
Just curious but are you looking for a fighter or any ship. If you race or fight in AC, you can earn REC to rent other fighters /racers.
yeah I've been through all this trying to earn REC its a joke. I can never find a race I sit there for 20mins some time and in Vandual Swarm (I made a thread about this on Spectrum) After playing for 65mins and getting hundreds of kills and completing Vandual Swarm I got like 300 REC which is a absolute joke.... best way is racing. But I never get matched with anyone, well I do but very little so I can spend hours trying do do races then hours completing vanual swarm and end up with less that 1000 REC. And REC ships no good for me I want a proper ship in the universe, the Titan seems cheapest and best to upgrade too, I can for £25 and there is no way I can afford anything atm, and buying in game ships is a long way off, and I have nothing to offer, but my Key for Ghost Recon Wildlands so never know if someone wants a deal and can help they can have it for £25 since its £24.95 to upgrade... then I can play more and enjoy the game

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
Also keep in mind that you will still need a game package to play the game. You would need to upgrade the ship (CCU from the RSI website) to retain the game package on your account.

Becoming an RSI subscriber is another way to scratch the itch. @ $10/month you get access to the rotating ship of the month in both the PU and arena commander. This month it was the Drake Buccaneer.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Hey guys. I appreciate all the kind and wonderful people here who have showed me ships and let me borrow them even if for only 10-15 mins or till I die.
Hey over the pond guy!!! You may borrow my ships anytime. Since we (almost) share the same timezone, this must be possible.

DelBoyJamie

Commander
Jan 4, 2017
RSI Handle
ViperTooth
Hey over the pond guy!!! You may borrow my ships anytime. Since we (almost) share the same timezone, this must be possible.
very nice of you, I appreciate it.... I just need to try and get £25 together so I can upgrade mine. And only thing I have of any value is Ghost Recon Wildlands. Its nice borrowing. But really need something my own. I hate asking and borrowing all the time. I feel useless doing it.. Oh well I don't know. Tyhnaks though

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
If you want to earn Rec, only place to do it is in AC race.

Trick with racing tho if you do not get a connection with in 5-10 sec (cancel / abort) and reklick on (join race)... Keep doing that untill it connect.
If you get in to a instance and no one pop in with in a minute leave and retry, I do it like this an it is extremely rare I don't find a race to race in...
One other thing that help to find a race is to set server to (Best) and not to USA/EU.....
And remember you do not have to win to earn the rec only participate, try to finish before race is over you earn more rec if you do.

So even if you are the crappiest pilot there and is don't finish one lap in any race, lowest you earn is 333rec for the shortest track all the other tracks you earn a lot more on. A race last between 2-5min so in one hour you can earn 3000-5000rec without even complete one lap. Or 1500 - 3000 if a race take about 10min.
(that is if there is someone that complete all three laps in the race in that time, either way you get the rec.)..
if you complete a lap or all laps you earn more rec...

You can do the math yourself in every ten hours you have minimum 15.000 - 50.000rec
and that get you any ship you want for 7 days game time that is worth renting for racing.. and in 7 days you can earn a shit load of rec. :smile:
:wink:

CHEERS! :beers: :beers: :beers:

A side note: Worst that can happen is that you actually get fairly good or even great in racing too... and that ain't horseshit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I know its waiting though. I've been like this for months and months already and doesn't look like you'll be able to buy ships in game in 3.0 either.

And honestly its such a pain that ship it puts me off playing, like soon as I get killed or something stupid happens and I die Iend up just closing the game for like 2 weeks lol. But in a better ship if I get killed I'm excited and eager to get back out there..

I just checked out some stuff and looks like I wouldn't be able to melt my starter ship with a ship I may get trading... and cashing my Full Starter package with Aurora MR and SQ42 for some reason is only worth $30 lol wtf?

I checked to upgrade my Aurora MR to a basic Titan (next ship up basically thats ok) would cost me £24.00 GBP so if anyone wants the Key for £25 SC store credit or what ever paypal I don't know how ever they want to do It I'd be happy.

Cheers for always being cool guys.....

You have to understand how bad I feel always asking to borrow a ship I feel such a dick, and just want to enjoy this game.... thanks :slight_smile:
Dont feel bad asking to borrow, its what we are here for. I honestly like lending out ships cause it means they have a purpose. I may not fly all of mine all the time, and if someone else does, well that's alright by me.

I feel for ya, best of luck selling your game brother!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'd love to have Wildlands. Unfortunately, I have no effing time to play the huge stockpile of games I already have. So I stick to SC and Destiny. Stellar games like Witcher 3 and Deus Ex just sit, gathering dust, never installed. Oh well. Another beer!

Good luck on your quest.

Likewise

Captain
Nov 11, 2016
RSI Handle
likewiseone
How about upgrading to the Aurora LN first? Only 10 bucks more and you get a lot more fire power. I started with the MR also. Then quickly upgraded to the LN. Then I got the itch and moved over to the Avenger Titan. Then that itch began to spread and I upgraded to the Cutlass Black.

That way you can spread the cost out over time and progressively get better ships as you save.

As for melting your package ship, you can't without losing your ability to play. You would need to use that store credit to buy another package anyway.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
The aurora LN is a great ship. The 2 extra guns and 4 x S2 missiles make it a LOT more potent in combat. Frankly it's even better than the other low end ships like the Avenger and the Reliant.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thanks add me if you like. For some reason when I add people they never see it in game lol
I already added you ;)

The Add or follow some one in game do not work unless both add each other and as it is now the other you add won't know if you do not tell them that you have. This will change in coming patches hopefully in 3.0 ;)

Cheers :beers:

Forgot your password?