Trading

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I know it's not really rock raiders, but some people love trading too. I ran around and collected most of the items you could buy at Crusader, then went and saw what prices they fetched at Loreville.

Hydrogen - 1.03
Iodine - 0.42
Diamond - 6.74
Agricultural Supply - .95
Aluminum - 1.18
Processed Food - 1.37
Quartz - 1.46
Chlorine - 1.56
Titanium - 8.19
Corundum - 2.63
Florine - 2.64
Stims- 3.4
Tungsten - 3.79
Beryl - 4.17
Distilled Spririts - 5.00
Medical Supply - 18.1
Agricium - 25.85
Laranite - 28.34

Other outposts may have different prices, but this is a start. Remember though, just because it's a good price doesn't mean it's better/hour of trading. It takes some effort to find good sources for some supplies in bulk, so knowing your trade routes and supply limits/sales limits will be key.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I hope they add in capacity to the trade kiosks because things like Levski only being able to hold up to 440 SCU of Medical Supplies is extremely annoying.

Reactions: Ammorn

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
The patch’s of the past few days has greatly increased the stability of the system. I think they are pushing for a Wed. Release.
Yep, stability seems to be right there!
Yesterday I spent 4+ hours straight in game in one session. Went from Port O to levski, bought a Cyclone, put it in the back of a Cutlass, flew it to Hurston, landed South of the city, tried driving to the city in the cyclone and flipped it, walked 10km back to my cutty, took the ship to the flipped car, righted it with the front wings, loaded it up into ship again, went to the city, and before I could cyclone-bomb the new deal platform I touched the no-fly barrier and exploded. No crashing to desktop or anything.

Thank you for that info!
Today I'm gonna try some trade runs from levski just to see how it hold up.
Btw, the kiosk inside the armor shop on PO still locks up the game for me (patch G), they need to fix that before release, but I think it's getting real close! 😀

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Profitability and imbalance in risk to reward ratio are two related but different things.

Running cargo in a Caterpillar from Levski to PO maxes out in expense (risk) a little shy of 80k and nets about 5k profit. Going back to Levksi from PO has a higher cap (can be in the low millions) with net profits in excess of 40k (roughly a Dragonfly worth of profits.)
So compared to running missions it is very profitable, but the risks are much higher than that of missions due to the expense if (when) something goes wrong.

Reactions: Bambooza and Ammorn

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I know it's not really rock raiders, but some people love trading too. I ran around and collected most of the items you could buy at Crusader, then went and saw what prices they fetched at Loreville.

Hydrogen - 1.03
Iodine - 0.42
Diamond - 6.74
Agricultural Supply - .95
Aluminum - 1.18
Processed Food - 1.37
Quartz - 1.46
Chlorine - 1.56
Titanium - 8.19
Corundum - 2.63
Florine - 2.64
Stims- 3.4
Tungsten - 3.79
Beryl - 4.17
Distilled Spririts - 5.00
Medical Supply - 18.1
Agricium - 25.85
Laranite - 28.34

Other outposts may have different prices, but this is a start. Remember though, just because it's a good price doesn't mean it's better/hour of trading. It takes some effort to find good sources for some supplies in bulk, so knowing your trade routes and supply limits/sales limits will be key.

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
They are profitable right now but the margins are extremely thin for the current risks of session crashes losing everything.
And I cant never find the drug lab forbtue life of me. Only time I thought I was close, i got ganked by a hammerhed and 3 ghosts

Reactions: Deroth and Ammorn

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
And I cant never find the drug lab forbtue life of me. Only time I thought I was close, i got ganked by a hammerhed and 3 ghosts
That is usually a good indication that you found it. It is common for there to be groups of players from certain egomaniacal self-righteous corporations that will go unnamed camping the drug lab in the belief they're somehow protecting they universe from the horrors of illicit recreational goods by blowing up players that're just trying to test trade mechanics in the PU.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
That is usually a good indication that you found it. It is common for there to be groups of players from certain egomaniacal self-righteous corporations that will go unnamed camping the drug lab in the belief they're somehow protecting they universe from the horrors of illicit recreational goods by blowing up players that're just trying to test trade mechanics in the PU.
Perhapes they are testing combat against traders?

Reactions: Ammorn and Deroth
Forgot your password?