TSMC Star Marine Night, Thursday Oct. 31st at 9:00PM UTC (5:00PM Eastern)

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Date/Time: Thursday October 31st, 2019 at 9:00PM UTC (5:00PM Eastern)
Spawn Location: PU → Star Marine
Coordinator RSI Handle(s): DontTouchMyHoHos
Brief:
TEST needs you! We'll be fighting interstellar wars on all fronts when the PU goes live. Join the TEST Star Marine Corps today and train up your fragging skills!

We're looking for the tryhards and the casuals of TEST to step in to Star Marine together to get some rounds downrange in Star Citizen's arcade shooter.

It won't cost you any UEC.

Use any Weapons you like!

This Thursday.

o7
TEST Combat Command

P.S. It helps if you customize your Star Marine loadout ahead of time.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
This purpose of this in more specifics is to start building the foundstion of test marine from building, "elite squads" mainly people with competitive skills that will be sent on hard missions.

Competitive - Eventually will start building select squads/teams that have competitive level skill or capabilities to be built into one. Individual skill isnt the only requirement. Chemistry matters as well.

Rpers- for people who are looking for more arma style rp etc. It wont be as in depth because this requires both enemies for rp, but can be done with AI. With structure, leaders, callouts, and formations etc.

Casuals- People simply looking to be part of test marine and get better at fps.

Having groups for all of these will be an end stste but at the start its just getting into the swing of things and get people together having fun and learning

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This is awesome!

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it, but that is good for the rest of you because I have never lost a Star Marine game, my team is always the winning team.

• o7
Reactions: O-Lefty and Sraika

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Gawd damnit you guys all have to appoint someone else to take your place!

And if you can't make the event then please let us know what a good night would be for you guys. We're looking at making this a weekly event! @Montoya @Sraika @Doggen @Michael

o7

Reactions: Sraika

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Gawd damnit you guys all have to appoint someone else to take your place!

And if you can't make the event then please let us know what a good night would be for you guys. We're looking at making this a weekly event! @Montoya @Sraika @Doggen @Michael

o7
Aww I'll like to be there but in this period I'm a little "out of combat" to be efficient and enjoy it..
Also, please made this event on Friday/Saturday: for EU guys like me mens 10PM or late, a bit complicated if you need to get up at 6AM the next day...

• o7
Reactions: O-Lefty

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Aww I'll like to be there but in this period I'm a little "out of combat" to be efficient and enjoy it..
Also, please made this event on Friday/Saturday: for EU guys like me mens 10PM or late, a bit complicated if you need to get up at 6AM the next day...
The purpose of the event is to get people into combat and become efficient. So it would be a perfect place to start.

• o7

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
The purpose of the event is to get people into combat and become efficient. So it would be a perfect place to start.
I know, and considering the new weapon customization option will be a good training for different tactics and coordination... but with a broken wrist I can't use keyboard easilly and I''m not so comofortable getting myself into a competitive FPS mission...

Looking forward to this ewvent for the end of november...:thump:

• Wut

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
I know, and considering the new weapon customization option will be a good training for different tactics and coordination... but with a broken wrist I can't use keyboard easilly and I''m not so comofortable getting myself into a competitive FPS mission...

Just remember, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. 😉

o7

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Also, we are already looking at having a different time slot for the weekly Star Marine Night in the future.

We're committed to having the event tonight, and we'll look forward to next week and try to figure out a time that works best for everyone.

o7

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos

Even still if you want to listen. We will be having discussions as well. Some of the training is going to be just shooting different body parts and seeing effects. Dont even need to shoot to be there. Just watch. A lot of the training wont even be shooting as well.

• o7
Reactions: Sraika and O-Lefty
Forgot your password?