Two is better than one?

Rainicorn

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
RSI Handle
LV426
Where you from stranger?
Land of Ooo? Acheron? Better not to ask.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
In 2008, when friend convinced me into EVE, he told me that there is not only freedom of possibilities, but WiS is probably coming soon (even old demo video existed on that time). Then time passed, I watched ST:Voyager and finally started to like space. SC intrigued me that it is going to be nice EVE competitor (not a replacement tho), with possibility to actually hug a ship and other people, and right after this go check production lines and jump into a ship and fly away explore things.

Also I hope I can get Alien skin someday and run on station/carrier/ship ceilings... Oh how I wish this will come true...

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration, collaboration (including pvp), stealth-action, ...aliens, dragons

What was the first game you remember playing?

Video game? Spy vs. Spy on Nes.

What other games do you play?

Almost any co-op things, but got bored of FPS and multiplayer RPGs. I play Dota mostly, only with friends, without them - puzzles, RPGs or just buy something new. And Pokemon Emerald on my phone.
Oh, and I love MTG much.

Picard or Kirk?

Yay, Picard!
As for me, Kirk is too shiny-sunny-whatever, meh. (I'm watching DS9 currently, then going to watch TOS.)

Oh, and back to subj... Old friend of mine wants to get in TEST as much as I do, but he's too shy on forums/reddit, and much more active on chats/voip :) He also meows. And I only grumpy hiss. Yes, we wish to get in together.
Here's his answers:

Where you from stranger?
Ukraine

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I just.. uh.. I dunno x_x

carebearing, mining, derping

Grand Theft Auto 1

What other games do you play?
Arma 3
EVE
PlanetSide 2
Space Engineers

Picard or Kirk?
meow

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Video game? Spy vs. Spy on Nes.

Grand Theft Auto 1
I'm not sure how you pulled this off, but you did.

Also very welcome! Especially good to see moar non-murricans :D

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Oh, and back to subj... Old friend of mine wants to get in TEST as much as I do, but he's too shy on forums/reddit, and much more active on chats/voip :) He also meows. And I only grumpy hiss. Yes, we wish to get in together.
O.O Two of them?!? Huzzah! You and your buddy can drop by our TS anytime! testoutfit.info no password.

Reactions: TestBot

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
In 2008, when friend convinced me into EVE, he told me that there is not only freedom of possibilities, but WiS
I was so excited for WiS*, I was telling everybody it would be the best game in the world and they should join! Never happened.

*WiS is the walking in stations expansion for Eve that never happened. They developed the Captains quarters but nothing beyond that.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
I was so excited for WiS*, I was telling everybody it would be the best game in the world and they should join! Never happened.

*WiS is the walking in stations expansion for Eve that never happened. They developed the Captains quarters but nothing beyond that.
I completely forgot about that! I guess re-balancing ships and UI changes had the better part of my attention. That is unfortunate, I remember drooling at the possibility to further harass pseudo pirates that enjoyed station games... good times, good times.

Rainicorn

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
RSI Handle
LV426
Oh yes, just as I did... *hugs*

They developed the Captains quarters but nothing beyond that.
Well, the very first version, presented on Fanfest 2008, showed much more things than CQ. Ambulation it was called. Ahh, good ol' times... (Ahh, potato quality.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeanIPs0yws - CQ, some invisible clothes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_ZjVyRxx4 - Station and bar, including board mini-game based on EVE board game (iirc). Yum.

*sigh* I really hope that SC will force CCP to make this finally happen in near future.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Also I hope I can get Alien skin someday and run on station/carrier/ship ceilings... Oh how I wish this will come true...
That made me drool, a lot. Playing a Xenomorph back on AvP2 was so much fun. I especially liked the runner. I imagined it was a lot like being a Zergling in FPS.

carebearing, mining, derping
Similar to hump-catting?

Great to have you! I imagine you'll channel your inner GTA into Star Citizen. Perhaps you'll be the first to return back to Aurora HQ with a captured alien ship!

Forgot your password?