Two Mechanical Keyboards!

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Hey guys!

I was just given a new keyboard, last night, so I'm liquidating my other two.

Up for grabs are...

Cooler Master Quickfire TK - R/B LEDs, Cherry MX Blue switches. It's been used for about a year, but it's still in great condition. Does not come with cable, but will work with any micro-usb cable to USB-A cable.NOTE: The LED on the F4 key does not work. The key works just fine, just not the LED -$30$25 Per my wife: This keyboard is now BabyBot's, since she likes the clicky keys and there is no cable for her to get tangle up with/choke on. Yay?

Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro L - RGB, Cherry MX Brown switches. Works great, current updated firmware. I used this for a few months before updating the firmware and then trying out the Quickfire and finding out that I do prefer the Blue switches. - $70 $60

All prices are OBO, and everything will be thoroughly cleaned before shipping.

Since I don't have the box for either of these, but I DO have large flat rate USPS boxes, shipping will be a flat $18.

Last edited:

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
http://www.wooting.nl/

I am thinking of trying this analog keyboard out, I have found some games would work better with keys you can apply gradually i have to read up on it more but it looks good. I should add I currently use a corsair k70 lux RGB and its good but kind of loud.

Forgot your password?