Two years with my testies

Am I The Best?

• Aroooooooooooound never gonna let you doooooooooooooown

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Kapital_Kong, Best Kong, Kong For President

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Or is my name actually SaltySeductiveFrog? Find out next time on the next Night Krew

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I'm running out of creativity here

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Alright last choice. Yeah that's about it. Nothing special here... MonkeyStripper

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong
It's been two years with you lot, and I'm happy to say I've wasted a fair amount of time with you lot ;)
Two years of shitposting has gone by and @Montoya can somehow still handle me, whenever that's the copious amounts of alcohol he drinks or not. But this celebration is bittersweet as I am afraid for as of next week I'll be in the Navy, and you'll have a time where I am not here to shitpost. Which is good I guess :p

I've haven't accomplished much while being here in Test, but that's just the average Testie for you, and I don't post a lot either, but I've helped set the groundwork for the Night Krew which is good I guess except for the fact that it's pretty much Aussie's and we're the worst kind of people. Just don't trust anyone with the ships, because you'll most likely lose everything when you wake up the next morning :')

This won't be the last statement for you guys there is still one final (Condition Of The Night Krew) before I go, so cherish it with all your heart :p

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Think of it this way. The shitposting will just build up, kind of like constipation, until that time when you can actually post then you can release the torrent, kind of like diarrhea. The Navy, depending on the nation, is more than just ships at sea. you may get stuck at a naval airstation.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
It's not good bye, more of a see you later. Best of luck in the navy. We will see you again once your settled in.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The RAN. Going to sail on HMAS Something. Good for you brother. I love being in the Service. What trade did you choose?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Going in as a Electronics Technician, and I'll most likely specialize in either communications or weapon systems
Sweet. You're making better choices than I did 7 years ago. I was in the middle of a divorce and just wanted to go blow shit up. I ended up in the Combat Engineers. ;) Oops, haha.

Good for you brother. I salute you. I've loved life in the service. Truly a great experience.

Forgot your password?