Ubisoft's Beyond Good and Evil 2 will have seamless ground to space travel too

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I actually looked at the trailer closely. Games of late haven't caught my interest but this was really good. The whole Asian culture theme wit the level of detail was unbelievable. The accenting and theme makes me think its got a lot of British multi-ethinicity influences.

I saw Indian style Hindu temples and architecture with Persian influences on small spires. The Giant Ganesha reinforced my thoughts on influences.

Definately a game I'll be watching. I hope wont be just awesome cinematics but bad gameplay or graphic res.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Excellent review @Montoya - Your comments were spot on.

Now for my comments;
1. First, nowhere did it say 'Actual In-Game Footage'. (As CIG does)---We shall see.
2. The Asian/Bladerunner atmosphere is totally awesome and well overdue.
3. BOOBS - What else can one say? BOOBS make the game. hehehe
4. I saw NO procedurally generated atmosphere-to-space flight. --- I saw a jump to space.......Still, looks great.
5. The first game was TERRIFIC --- This looks even better. Much better.

*** My comments are bullet-pointed as nobody reads paragraphs any more. ***

This is certainly a game that I would recommend keeping an eye on. (A wide open eye with UBISoft marketing in mind)

Conclusion: I would probably get this game (if I could afford it) and you all know my feelings for SC. This is first game in 20 years that has caught my interest........Need I say more to any one that knows me?

Thanks for a great review @Montoya --- BOOBS - calm down & chill out... she'll be home soon. :joy:

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I played half-way through the first game when it was released as a HD remake on the xbox 360. I honestly do plan on finishing it at some point, but I don't have the time. Honestly, I wanted to play the first game when it came out, but now the gameplay feels dated.

I want to see how the gameplay looks and compares to the first one before I cast any judgement

Lythan

Vice Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Lythan
Here's something from the ubisoft studio:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqG9epNlRMw

Showing more artwork and some concept gameplay...

They also tell a bit about the presumed story and the setting! You start with just your own character and hardly anything else, to finally become a badass space pirate :D

I'm kinda hoping that following up to this, they do a remaster of Beyond 1... Hopefully with the same voices so I can fall in love again with Jade <3 xD

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Here's something from the ubisoft studio:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqG9epNlRMw

Showing more artwork and some concept gameplay...

They also tell a bit about the presumed story and the setting! You start with just your own character and hardly anything else, to finally become a badass space pirate :smile:

I'm kinda hoping that following up to this, they do a remaster of Beyond 1... Hopefully with the same voices so I can fall in love again with Jade <3 xD
Badass. I like it.

Forgot your password?