Ummm...I Think I Did a Thing...

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Congratulations, I'm still a few bucks short but I'll be getting there as well. Possibly next IAE.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
But does the wife know?

Congrats!
I added you to my list of ppl to beg ships from! LuL
She noticed a while back when it was over $800, she was mad...but with how much spends spends on things like hair and nails a year she didn't really have much room to talk, especially since that was accrued gradually over almost four years now.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
She noticed a while back when it was over $800, she was mad...but with how much spends spends on things like hair and nails a year she didn't really have much room to talk, especially since that was accrued gradually over almost four years now.
That's good! Nice tactic!

I'm into getting a second car, some shitbox just for fun, and to convince her I took her on some trips in carsharing service cars, especially in cabrios. I now have "permission" to spend the cost of becoming 2x High Admiral on a fun little car, especially if it's open topped lol
Not that I wouldn't buy one without permission, it's always easier to seek forgiveness afterwards anyway LuL

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That's the only defense I'm going to have when Mrs. 'BobFace finds out:

"Bit it's the equivalent of $10 a week, we spend more on takeaways a week..."

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
That's good! Nice tactic!

I'm into getting a second car, some shitbox just for fun, and to convince her I took her on some trips in carsharing service cars, especially in cabrios. I now have "permission" to spend the cost of becoming 2x High Admiral on a fun little car, especially if it's open topped lol
Not that I wouldn't buy one without permission, it's always easier to seek forgiveness afterwards anyway LuL
That's the only defense I'm going to have when Mrs. 'BobFace finds out:

"Bit it's the equivalent of $10 a week, we spend more on takeaways a week..."
$10 a week... Oh boy, am I ever going to be in trouble.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Of course she was mad! Do you know how many mani/pedis she could have had with that money you wasted?

Forgot your password?