Unboxing some virpil stuff!

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
When is the rig ready?
I got the connections in the mail today but wasn't home, some neighbor accepted but isnt home, I'm waiting on monstertech warbrdmounts and a triple screenframe, the sparco seat is in the mail schedualed for saturday, so I can get busy this weekend and wait with the fully realised triple screens and joystick mounts untill they came in!

Reactions: Scape

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Just replace the two Warthog bases by two WarBRD bases 😉
Yea but then I'll still have the problem of having a right hand and a left hand.. my left hand isn't a right hand... I'm not an Aeon flux character.. so what am I gonna do with this extra right hand stick? lol

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
So the thing with Virple is they are made of metal, sprung nicer and have the little thumb wheel for throttle?
The metal base holds just the gimbal, you can buy any grip from their site to attatch it to, the constelation delta's I got are meant for spaceflight. I like their base interior because you can easily swap the cams for different needs to change the behaviour of the gimbal.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Keep one warthog grip. Its is a good grip and can go on the Virpil base. So saves you some cash as well. So get two bases and one Delta.
But I want matching sticks! lol
well not completely matching.. one needs to be inverted for my left hand

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
But I want matching sticks! lol
well not completely matching.. one needs to be inverted for my left hand
Today I removed the thumb hat switch from my strafe stick and switched the 2 lower thumb hats on top.
Now I must fill the hole, place the thumb hat switch on the right side and move the pinky switch to the right side.
The only causality was the right side top switch. I must solder the wires again.

Forgot your password?