***Ungiftable*** WTB: Dragonfly - Star Kitten ( If this changes let me know )

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
Hello Test Squadron,

I know its a long shot but if anyone is willing to sell their Star Kitten Dragonfly (6 month insurance) I would be grateful.
I considered purchasing 10 new accounts to unlock it but I didn't have the money to do that. :disappointed_relieved:

I am willing to discuss the buying price if you are willing to sell, just PM me.:fingers_crossed:

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
Strange someone on spectrum can apparently gift theirs and I know I can gift the shirt.
But thank you for replying all the same.
Huh.... Why can't I gift mine then? My pic is a screenshot from my phone.
Now that I actually look at the image I linked, it does look a little strange. It's a little strange to have a melt price visible like that and it doesn't seem to have any insurance.

Are you able to gift your T-Shirt? If not it might be a problem with the phone version, if so then maybe they removed it as an option.

Dakuisha

Vice Admiral
Aug 13, 2017
RSI Handle
Dakuisha
Are you able to gift your T-Shirt? If not it might be a problem with the phone version, if so then maybe they removed it as an option.[/QUOTE]
None of my ships show a melt value in the drop down...
Well I found out why the image looks strange, the person who took it was using an extension for their web browser. I don't know how trust worthy it is but I have linked it below.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/star-citizen-hangar-xplorer/

As for being able to gift it to people, I assume that its been changed by CIG or a bug from the program.
Thank you for looking into this for me though.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's a little strange to have a melt price visible like that and it doesn't seem to have any insurance.
None of my ships show a melt value in the drop down...
I think there's a plug-in for the hangar that shows the melt values etc. Someone was talking about one a while back. Dunno who though.

Edit: Derp. Beat me to it.
Well I found out why the image looks strange, the person who took it was using an extension for their web browser. I don't know how trust able it is but I have linked it below.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/star-citizen-hangar-xplorer/

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I didn't know it was a thing until just a few minutes ago, I don't know if its any good but it sounds useful.
Looks like I have to download something :slight_smile:
Right! That's what I was doing. Looking for this plug-in. Haha. I keep getting distracted (sick toddler :mask::sob::thermometer_face::baby:)

Forgot your password?