Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!! for 2.6!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Would you rather...

• Have just a 4v4 Tournament for max number of teams

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Have just a 8v8 Tournament

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Have just a 12v12 Tournament For max number of combatants

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Have the 4v4 Tournament and then combine teams for 8v8 and 12v12 for more than one Tournament

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Despite the fizzle out that the first AC tournament I want to try to get a FPS tournament going with the release of 2.6!!

The tournament would be a Bracket tournament instead of a best record setup the AC tournament had. I have already set up brackets and rules for anywhere from 4 to 32 teams. We can do either the 4v4 (most likely to happen since we would need a lot of players for 8v8 or 12v12 ((altho we can combine 3 teams vs 3 teams for 12v12 tourney on the side if we get enough teams.)) ) 8v8 or 12v12.

My first question is interest? Respond with your answers or feedback.
My second question is 4v4? 8v8? 12v12? Combined teams to hold second tournament with higher player count? that is the pole question above.

Keep in mind I will be very put out if we have players sign up and not show up like with the last tournament. So once I open registration if you signup you will be expected to show up. The teams will be larger than the number that actually compete to allow for players to have a life outside it and miss a game or two.

Unholy Tournament of Test Squadron!!

Bracket and schedule are Here!!

Team List and stats!!!

@DrunkenTeddy "I'll donate a prize. Whatever team wins, i will randomly select one member that participated in at least 1 match. That member will receive a Merlin with 4 year insurance."

Round 2 shall begin!! we have 1 week but if everyone is done early so be it and we will move on to the next round!! That is Wed 18 Jan at 2359 central US time.

Last edited:

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Give me two weeks notice to request leave..... I'm in.
Due to not being able to expect everyone to show up at a certain day and a certain time the fights will take place when the 2 teams competing can arrange it. So each round of the tournament will take place over the course of a week. Then once all the matches have been submitted the next round will begin.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Due to not being able to expect everyone to show up at a certain day and a certain time the fights will take place when the 2 teams competing can arrange it. So each round of the tournament will take place over the course of a week. Then once all the matches have been submitted the next round will begin.
if we can get enough people dedicated enough to do it all in one weekend then that would be a great couple of days getting it all done. Heck even streaming the matches would be an awesome thing to do. But for the first iteration I'm keeping it small. lol

Forgot your password?