Unused Drake Coupon?

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
What's a DRAKE coupon?
Apparently enough people complained that the Drake Cutlass was turned into a big monster frigate with huge guns and cargo space, and they wanted a fighter, and the Buccaneer costs more than the Cutlass Black, and is a fighter, so CIG is giving Cutlass owners a coupon to buy the Buccaneer if they feel so inclined.
The Short Story: I have a Cutlass that Blind_Owl gifted me, which was an upgrade from another ship. So since he gave it away, and I got it as a gift, and it's a Chassis upgrade not a direct purchase, neither of us got the coupon.

Reactions: Blind Owl

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Ooooooooh! Free stuff?
Well, if there's enough for @DrunkenTeddy and @CrudeSasquatch , I'll take one. But I think Teddy must be poor because he's from Slurry, BC. So if there's two, I'll take one. If there's one, let him have it.
Low blow! Devastat did give me the code, but maybe someone else has another for you. Can we be chubby fighter buddies?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I mean I assume you're only joking, but seriously if you come to town let me know, I will buy you one beer each. ;)
I will for sure. Good chance my wife and I will be down this summer. My cousin lives in Surrey with his family, and they have yet to meet our baby boy.

Not to mention all my friends from down there. The surrogate uncle and aunties who are waiting to meet the little guy.

So yeah. Good chance we'll be hitting the coast.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Just and fyi id be careful with thise discounts codes. Got my hand slapped by cig for giving one to a member. Guess those are considered personal and bot public discounts.

Forgot your password?