[Update] TEST game play style interest

Zsigmon

Captain
Nov 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Zsig
Some data extrapolation:
672 people will be interested in the economic aspect of Star Citizen within TEST.
532 people will be interested in support roles within TEST
462 people will be interested in mining/resource collection
420 people will be interested in playing space marines
350 people are interested in exploring the universe
322 are interested in being mercenaries
280 people are interested in being bounty hunter's
280 people are interested in running info- I mean, beer
182 people are interested in being scavenger's (lone wolves?)
182 people are interested in being beer pirates
140 people are interested in spying/espionage

another 420 people are interested in other things.
No one seems interested in racing. I find that odd since our unique combination of drinking and spatial awareness would make it more likely to win. At the very least make some interesting bets.

Used the number of members who have TEST selected as main organization on the RSI main site.

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

FireData

Lieutenant
Dec 4, 2014
RSI Handle
FireData
I seem to be pretty good at racing, and I have a good feel for economy. Of course, I wanna get into the information side that's getting hinted at with Heralds and info brokers (racing could be a cover, as Heralds seem to be speed-based).

'Course, I'm terrible at dogfighting, and I can't find an excuse other than framelag (from outdated hardware) and lack of good control (generic mouse with no extra buttons, and a generic keyboard, as well as a single screen). So I probably won't do any of that. Though I'd probably be pretty good on multi-crew ships (undercrewed, or just in general), as I can change my role easily.

Not sure how I'll be in FPS, but I could probably do pretty well (giving me a solid role in exploration ships and carriers).

Of course, coming with that feel for economy, I feel I'd do well with the salvage industry (I already have a few ideas, with the information given on these). Or I could always go crime citadel route, and run black market goods through Banu space. But then, I could always make a huge corporate empire.

However, the thing I really want to do, is (if possible, though it might not be) to get whatever I do so invested in the lore that I can develop my own ships. And you can't say that wouldn't be awesome. Though I'd hope it would be really hard, and you'd have to be integral to the PU in some way.

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
information runner seems like a lot of fun to me :D As well as exploring. So what's going on with that infinity squad?

Forgot your password?