[USA,NY,NYC] NYC Bar Citizen Meetup on June 17th @ 8PM.

drunkpak

Rear Admiral
Feb 28, 2016
RSI Handle
drunkpak
Greetings,

SupremeTokyo and I are planning an event on Friday, June 17th in NYC, NY from 8PM til midnight.

839 W 181st St, New York, NY 10033

Please send me a PM on reddit, twitch, or RSI to confirm your attendance.
Feel free to send me a message with any questions.

V/R
Drunkpak

Edit: here is a link to the RSI forums just in case https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/330239/usa-ny-nyc-test-gaming-nyc-bar-citizen-meetup-on-june-17th-8pm

Edit 2: I removed the location because I don't think the place that I listed before is suitable. I'm going to update tomorrow after I get in touch with another venue.

Edit 3: Location is confirmed for Le Chéile.

Last edited:

drunkpak

Rear Admiral
Feb 28, 2016
RSI Handle
drunkpak
I'm sure there is a strip club called Ace, but not the one we're going to. I'm sure we can get Supreme to start stripping if we get him to drink Keepo

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
RL plans of my own are jumbled that weekend, i'll know about a week out if i'll join you guys or be visiting family.

Personally kinda hoping to come be with muh TESTies!

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
How many have been confirmed. I'm still planning on making a cameo, but as I don't feel well, don't know how much I'll carouse.

drunkpak

Rear Admiral
Feb 28, 2016
RSI Handle
drunkpak
not really sure how many since not too many people pm'd me to confirm, but i reserved enough tables for about 20 people and they said that they can make room for more if needed. I also called to confirm that people under 21 can come, they just can't sit at the bar.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Sorry Folks, money and timing/s didn't quite work out for me
:/
Take some pics, and let me know for the next one!

Forgot your password?