Vader Immortal Ep III (VR title)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The third episode of Vader Immortal dropped yesterday.

I downloaded it as soon as the notification came through that it was available... ITS AWESOME!

Its the conclusion of this story arc, which was pretty enjoyable, but the real gem is the dojo.

Ever wanted to dual wield lightsabers?

You get to do that!

I have not gotten too far in the dojo, but you get some more force powers and some other iconic sabers to use too.

I hope all this is simply laying down the ground work for a more expansive sandbox game. They proved that the Quest can handle it, and now with the Quest Link (you can attach the Oculus Quest to your PC with a USB 3 cable and play PC based VR games), everything is in place for some amazing Star Wars universe experiences!

I have not had a chance to set up my camera and lights yet to make any videos, so here is another follicley challenged guy on youtube playing the final scene.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!! DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU INTEND TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!

It does not really ruin anything, but its one of the coolest experiences when you get to face Vader finally.

Reactions: Bambooza

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
That looks very cool! Is your VR headset capable of working in Star Citizen for at least the head-tracking benefits?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
That looks very cool! Is your VR headset capable of working in Star Citizen for at least the head-tracking benefits?
With the Quest Link feature they just added, the Quest can work with any PC game capable of VR.

SC is not really too VR friendly at the moment, we may need to wait 5 more years ;)

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
With the Quest Link feature they just added, the Quest can work with any PC game capable of VR.

SC is not really too VR friendly at the moment, we may need to wait 5 more years ;)
Bah! In 5 years I expect to have an HDMI port in the back of my head and the ability to directly interface with Star Citizen!

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?