Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Vanguard Valentine Star Citizen short film
With Love,
DirectorGunner

Shot and edited within 6 hours today
I did the best I could to get it done before end of day,
I made some editing mistakes but it came out okay.
Have a wonderful February 14th 2017!

A very special thanks to:
JeffCraig
RedWolfe
RattleNHum

Without them, this video would not have been possible.

Music by Marilyn Monroe, Some Like it Hot (Jeff's awesome idea)

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Video concept was to personify two vanguards as a newly meet couple on a date. I had the idea when I spawned into my hangar to see both my vanguards bouncing / dancing in the air.. when they landed.. they landed facing each other as if they were on a date.. and I was like Eureka! So the idea was these two meet at Port Olisar, the hoplite admiring crusader was noticed by the warden, warden tries to impress the hoplite, hoplite quantum jumps to a mission while warden follows. Both engage, warden shows off, both go back to repair after a successful mission and an impromptu date. With Cupid (AMD Omega or m50 as we decided) going up between them while releasing flares. It didn't work out perfectly and we didn't have time to get the perfect takes. But... even with all the rushing and compromises, I'm really glad it came out as enjoyable! <3

I posted it in the hub, not much for machinema gets uploaded it seems
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/citizen-spotlight/7221-Vanguard-Valentine
let's change that when we have time lol
... though I'm not entirely sure if this qualifies as machinema?

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I bought my vanguard a new graphics card for valentines day - it really worked a treat, I could barely get myself out of bed on Wednesday morning.

S6 rear shields are not as much protection as I thought against an M7A wielded with much enthusiasm and the vigour of youth!

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?