[Vent Thread] Don't you hate it when...

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
...people in wargames like War Thunder, just pull a fucking derp and leave you completely naked to an enemy attack?

Like, for example,
I'm in my German-captured M4 tank in War Thunder, I rack up enough kills to fly a bomber strike in Arcade Battles. I start the air battles, and two players join as fighters; the enemy has one player joining. We spawn in our respective aircraft, and I'm in my bomber when I see the two friendly fighters just outright dive to the ground and strafe enemy tanks.

Meanwhile, the enemy Bf109 is tearing my tail apart. I manage to drop two bombs before my tail is knocked out. Of those two bombs, one struck their intended target. The plane I was flying was equipped with four bombs that could have had a greater impact on the fight.

Would this have happened had there been intelligent players in those fighter planes in that air battle? Definitely not. They could have easily ganged up on the enemy Bf109 and then afterward strafed to their hearts content.

But nooooo...they had to operate under the delusion that their 7.62mm and 12.7mm machine guns could somehow magically kill a Panzer IV Ausf F2, or heaven forbid, a KV-1.​

Jesus fucking christ.

I can't stand imbeciles like that.

Ever had an experience like this before, guys?

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I don't think this belongs here.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Damn, I feel for you...One reason I can't play planet side

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I don't think this belongs here.
Well it covers being a proper tactical player....by highlighting one of the worst examples of "how" to be a tactical player.

That said, I want to hear what YOUR worst player experiences are.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
The medic in a TF2 game starts to heal you, so you recklessly charge into a situation where the overheal is the difference between life and death, and the medic abandons you. You then find out he went to heal a sniper. A #@$@#$ SNIPER!!!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Yes NKato, we always do. There will be dumb people on the internet as long as multiplayer games exist. It's unavoidable.

Luckily, I am the least competitive person I have ever met. So I don't give a fuck. However, for those that do I can see how it would be hell.

Oh, btw, GERMAN' SHERMAN GERMAN' SHERMAN GERMAN' SHERMAN.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
you've joined the wrong org if you expect to have competent players covering your back, just sayin'

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
I hate it when when cool ships come live and my wallet is emtier than the saharrah dessert

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
I AM ANGRY RIGHT NOW! SO MUCH ANGER AND FRUSTRATED SUPER ANGER RAGE! UURH FURY PISS. UURRRHHHH I COULD GO SUPER SAIYAN RIGHT NOW! UURUH ARRRHHGG YEAAARHHHHGGGGG GGRRRRUUUURRR. I NEED TO BREAK SOMETHING!

Reactions: o-BHG-o
Forgot your password?