[Video] 600i first walkthrough!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
The room with a globe near the cockpit is the scanning/exploration room. The room near there is the armory, if you look closely you can see words stating what is to be stored behind each of doors once they're functional.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I still can't get excited about the ship even after seeing it. It'll just be one I don't ever look at twice. Good video though.
I loaded it up in 4K and it looks really slick.

It's a bit too slick for me though. Kind of like the R&Y hangar.

I think the reason is I'm an Android guy, and the 600i, like the R&Y hangar, was obviously designed by an iPhone person.

Nothing wrong with it by any means, it's pretty. Just not my style. It looks like those super modern houses you see in brochures that nobody actually lives in.

I'm now wondering if the same hospitalish aesthetic will taint the 890J.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's funny as I was already thinking about melting a few smaller ships to upgrade me Retaliator to the 600i before all the 3.2 hype started.

I even wrote stuff on a whiteboard comparing different ships and the 600i came out on top, on stats. I wanted something that could carry a decent amount of [high value] cargo yet have reasonable armour, shields and a good weapon loadout. I thought for the last couple of years that was the retaliator, but the way turrets are at the moment, and the way modules have been dumped like a sack of shite, it's not the retaliator at all.

The 600i seemed to tick the boxes, 40scu about the same as a freelancer and about the same as I expected the retaliator to have, 3 x s5 forward facing guns which is fecking potent no matter how you look at it, 2 turrets for extra assistance if I need to get some blades in there, or NPCs. And to top it of it's fecking gorgeous in every way from top to bottom front to back.

I hope they don't put the price up too much. I suspect they will. It already was a bit rich for my tastes and if they bomp the price up I may well give up on it, even though that bed looks good for me and 4 blue alien girls. Mass effect all over again. Joker moaned like heck when he had to clean up the sticky residue after the last Normandy Blue Alien Girl party I hosted.

Forgot your password?