[Video] CIG MUST STOP MAKING MONEY!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Oh! isn't it great when the car mechanic have opinions how the surgeon should do a heart transplant.

🍻

PS.. maybe he should go back to journalism school, seem he missed a important part of it.. 🤪 ...!

Last edited:

Moolah

Grand Admiral
Nov 13, 2019
RSI Handle
Moolah
Just for the heck of it, I went to elite dangerous website and counted 38 ships I can fly. I then counted the vehicles on the RSI ship matrix, over 150. Granted they are not all finished and in game but I am sure I fly more vehicles in star citizen than I can in many other 'released' spaced games.... "but where is the game?"

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Here's Baby 'BobFaces reply:

"rc,tjdehnjrxxgvsy vbbbbbbbbhj.y78 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,m"

I think she has some valid points, and we totally agree with your observation that it is the authors opinion. Baby 'BobFace noticed they used some irrifutable base facts sprinkled in to try to give their opinion an air of fact whereas it was just an opinion piece.

The dead giveaway was at the end of the article where it asked viewers their opinion on his opinion using an emoj voting system. You can't vote on facts, because they are irrefutable, so alas, it's another opinion piece lost in a sea of opinion pieces.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Am I currently happy about everything that CIG has stated that they are wanting to do with SC? No, there are a few things that they've promised that they've gone back on their word with. *cough, cough* starvation death & no sexy attire *cough, cough* However, I am still happy with the other 99% of the direction they're heading. I'm still hopeful that CR & his staff will eventually change their minds on those as I know that including the latter will definitely improve the amount of people that will become interested in the game because they want to make their characters look as sexy as possible.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Love this comment video on someone twisted prospective about something they did not understand or try out...

I'll love some day to have a live discussion betewen Montoya and one of these supposed "jurnalist": It will be the best show ever.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Love this comment video on someone twisted prospective about something they did not understand or try out...

I'll love some day to have a live discussion betewen Montoya and one of these supposed "jurnalist": It will be the best show ever.
I hope that we'll have enough time to set up some favorite beverages & pop the popcorn to enjoy for that show once it's scheduled. I suspect that I won't need any salt on my popcorn because the salt of the "journalists" will possibly make the content of the Dead Sea seem rather bland.

Forgot your password?