[Video] Cyberpunk delayed to Dec 10th

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
You saying nobody here cares about Cyberpunk?

They are here, just in hiding.
Lol... cyberpunk better be good, although I'm not too excited for another GTA. Are you sure its not ran by CR... "it'll be ready, when its ready"... if it sucks I am going to laugh so hard, and just add it to my list of Montoya's great games, including Anthem! 8+ months behind schedule (I think last February) - with covid... not an excuse for a game developer... its an excuse for a waitress or waiter.

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
@Montoya learn the agile methodology - it is iterative... software is not 100% when it comes to features. These developers need to be on a cycle... why Windows 10 has patches... adding functionality to make it better, which you try to explain with sucky Fallout 76. WTF... it is a spectrum of values... point is they as cyberpunk needs to thread the needle for a reasonable balance between features and the core game. Fallout 76 sucked... still does... but fallout 4 is my favorite game of all time although I thought the story was cheesy. The more they push out the date for cyberpunk... the more heat they are going get when it fully comes out... because expectations are not reality (people expect x for the delay). We learned this with Star Citizen.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
my list of Montoya's great games, including Anthem!
I got 200hrs out of Anthem, worked out great for me!

Speaking of Anthem, Bioware put out a blog post showing some tree skills they are putting in place for Anthem 2.0. I am very interested in seeing if they manage to resuscitate it.

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
This delay stung. I canceled Cold War, thinking 2077 was going to be here. It's just 3 weeks, but I guess we'll see if they bump it again.

Gives me more time to learn how to mine in SC, and shake off the dogfighting cobwebs.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
You saying nobody here cares about Cyberpunk?

They are here, just in hiding.
Well I won't be so sure....
Considering all the delay and the general lack of information we have on it (not a proper gameplay video has be released yet) I find kinda expected that att this point the interest is fading away: people just take notice of it and move on, the interest will came back once the game is actually released or really close to (like 10 days away).

Forgot your password?