[VIDEO] Rest Stop Tour

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I would be a horrible captain of a ship carrying passengers that can't seen to stay where they are supposed to be until they are supposed to move. After a few messages informing them that they are to stay in their assigned locations, I would probably make the announcement, "Ladies & gentlemen, you have been instructed to stay in your designated location until it is safe for you to move around. If you continue to get up without authorization, an anal plug will be forced through your suit, into your rectum & then inflated to the point where you can't leave your seat without completely destroying your O-ring. Thank you for flying Screw-U Space lines & have a pleasant rest of your journey once we have landed securely."

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Nice video, looked like awesome fun 🙃 🍻 !

I agree with the walking it's very rare I run in game you just miss stuff and it just look retarded when people run around like they have a itch in their ass IMO.

And it does not help the OCS either...

Running make it more likely you crash out to desktop then walking in various speeds.

CHEERS! 🍻

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I would be a horrible captain of a ship carrying passengers that can't seen to stay where they are supposed to be until they are supposed to move. After a few messages informing them that they are to stay in their assigned locations, I would probably make the announcement, "Ladies & gentlemen, you have been instructed to stay in your designated location until it is safe for you to move around. If you continue to get up without authorization, an anal plug will be forced through your suit, into your rectum & then inflated to the point where you can't leave your seat without completely destroying your O-ring. Thank you for flying Screw-U Space lines & have a pleasant rest of your journey once we have landed securely."
I'll have to remember that!

This was probably one of the most fun game sessions I have ever had.
Me too that was a lot of fun we need to get everybody together more.

Forgot your password?