NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

Congratulations to the winner!

I had to watch the video with captions as the good lady wife is talking to me and I have to listen - but the captions kept getting Black Sunders name wrong, it came out as "Black Thunder", "Black Santa" and "Black Stones".

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thank you for the opportunity for the chance to win the Saber Raven @Black Sunder . As for the lucky winner, you know who you are, Congrats & you suck. (By you suck I obviously mean that I hope that you enjoy every drop of your favorite beverage that you drink, slurp or suck down by whatever means makes you most happy. ;p )

Cheers! :beers:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

Congratulations to the winner!

I had to watch the video with captions as the good lady wife is talking to me and I have to listen - but the captions kept getting Black Sunders name wrong, it came out as "Black Thunder", "Black Santa" and "Black Stones".
Black Thunder! White Lightning!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Thanks for the contest and congrats to the winner! Though since he doesn't want it since it doesn't come with LTI, will we do a redraw?
Thats up to him after he responds to my PM. No Saber Raven comes with LTI though. They never did.

Forgot your password?