[Video] Star Citizen Orgs pt 2

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Oh man, I had no idea that Operation Pitchfork was breaking the rules. We should boycott them. Until the near end of beta. Then we should totally forgive them and join in on the fun.

(Still going to stay on their roster. Becoz I r spai.)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
that's not favoritism

it's Corporate Efficiency

it's only favoritism when somebody else benefits
I love Corporate Efficiency, I still don't know what it means but I bloody love it!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I wish there was a TEST skin for my Aurora... :slight_smile:
TBH, I think they should just allow fans to submit skins, then have someone check them for technical problems or phallic shapes and approve them to be purchasable in game. Boom. Every org gets their skins and CIG gets almost free, near infinite variety for the universe.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I am liking this little video series, how often are you planning on doing more community videos like this?

When I get paid I'll be donating again to keep them coming.

You better make more or I'll be upset. :confounded:

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I've been wondering for a long time if in the future Test can provide some special perks by charging a small membership fee. Would be cool for example, if we all had access to an online micro-jump calculator that gave us advantages in combat others don't have. I know I'd pay $5 a year for perks like that, and multiplied by 20,000 members we might see some serious advantages added over time. My guess is TEST could hire out the programming on UpWork of Freelancer for $5k and get a nice product.

Forgot your password?