[VIDEO] Trying the new 300i in the PTU

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
So... I caved, I bought the Scourge Pack Warbond. That... little purchase made me a Concierge in Star Citizen so naturally, I downloaded the 3.5.0 and jumped right into the PTU. One of the first things I wanted to check out was the new 300i. This isn't an official review, it's just a couple of us TEST pilots checking it out, then later "trying" to get to Arccorp. Oh, it's worth mentioning, the toilet on this ship... well it gives you an out of body experience...

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
I've liked the new 300 series rework since I first tried it on PTU, even bought a couple after playing around in it. Just a heads up, QT is bugged on PTU and most times does not let you jump while in party

Reactions: Scape and Vavrik

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I've liked the new 300 series rework since I first tried it on PTU, even bought a couple after playing around in it. Just a heads up, QT is bugged on PTU and most times does not let you jump while in party
Really! So that explains a lot, the next two videos will show us doing other goofy things, but you'll see that we're still struggling to do a jump as a party.

Also, if I can be so bold, would you all mind giving the videos posted a thumbs up? It helps with the YouTube algorithm with regards to it showing up on peoples feeds or suggested content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scape and Thraesh
Forgot your password?