Video: Warframe, Falcon Heavy, Antminer S9

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Analysis of ASIC mining is on point. Nobody should buy those.

GPU mining of altcoins might make you some money (only if the coin value increases a lot after you mine it, as all coins show the same sort of difficulty increases as Bitcoin).

At least with GPU mining you can recover a little of your investment by selling the GPUs. Conversely the ASIC is trash when you're done with it.

Will download Warframe and give it a shot.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I'm totally with our glorious leader on BitCoin...based on what I've seen of past fads, the inside crowd is going to hype this up, and when it goes over $10k they are going to dump their holdings and move on to something else, leaving the suckers, I mean late-comers holding a whole bag of nothing.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I love warframe, I'm prime. I wanna play with warframe with TESTies!
Drop your alias in the thread!
Mine's
DirectorGunner

On a side note, I already bought the $140 prime access 2 months ago IIRC, do they get rid of my access every few months? The FAQs says once you buy the max prime level that's it. So what gives? Does this reset or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Played Warframe since around the end of the Closed Beta, first frame was Excalibur, forked out for the Braton Vandal and those two remain my go-to pair. I've become victim of the power-creep though since I play on-off, I still haven't relearned the new system for void-keys and drops.

As for the current un-vaulting, the only thing I need is Bo-Prime parts lol, I own all the other things :smile:

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
You have the flying frames @Xenorak ? The one's with the built in Archwings? If so I'm totally Jelly
Last I checked the Archwing was a separate entity from the warframe itself and is used for certain missions. You can get a deployer for your landing craft so you can use your archwing while on the plains as well. But no warframe to my knowledge just has one built onto it, that'd be broken as hell lol

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I can't find what I saw months ago right now, but it was a prime variant of a frame with archwings, or so it looked, it's not possible to get it anymore.
Its Titania.

Her 4th is unique, she shrinks down in size into archwing mode and flies around. She duel wields some pistols that kill everything!

A very fun and OP frame.

There is a quest you get her in.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I've just read the third stage of Heavy exceeded the originally planned orbital trajectory and the car may not make a Mars pass now.

So basically we've got a "Second Star To The Right And Straight On Until Morning" situation - it'll be driving round the system until it hits something.

Reckon it'll be an Easter Egg in SC silently orbiting SOL waiting for someone to find it? Tessa Bannister can point it out in a super secret hidden mission:
"Hi, I've got the weirdest reading on the scanner, it's moving but doesn't seem to be powered. Might be an Asteroid but not one charted on my maps and it doesn't have the mass for it... care to check it out for me? Here are the Coordinates"
(Admit it you read that in Tessas voice)

Then someone in a Starfarer can scoop it up and tadaaa a very unique ground vehicle for a player.

Forgot your password?