Virpil Constellation - Alpha Delays

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
Quoted source: https://forum.virpil.com/index.php?/topic/1661-any-news-on-when-the-constellation-alpha/
Baur
  • Baur
  • VIRPIL Controls Team
  • 563 posts
Posted 21 hours ago
1. Мы не будем делать каких либо прогнозов до тех пор, пока не выполним ВСЕ pre-orders.
2. Вы можете мне ответить когда прекратиться пандемия и восстановится работа? Тогда я смогу дождаться этого. Получить от своих поставщиков новые сроки выполнения наших заказов по изготовлению и доставке комплектующих для нашего производства. И тогда мы сможем дать вам прогноз. Сейчас все сроки нарушены и никто не даёт нам 100% гарантий.
Вы должны верить - мы действительно делаем всё возможное, что зависит от нас. Мы продолжаем производить продукцию. Количество пополнений магазина в апреле превышает размер по отношению к любому нашему предыдущему месяцу. Но этого всё равно не достаточно. Кроме этого мы продолжаем проектирование новых изделий. И ещё реализуем многие другие процессы, которые позволят увеличить производство и улучшить сервис.
Shadowze reacted to this
Главный конструктор Virpil Controls
Chief Designer Virpil Controls
Создатель BauRDevice
Photomankc

• Members
  • 50 posts
Posted 19 hours ago
1. We will not make any forecasts until we complete ALL pre-orders.
2. Can you tell me when the pandemic will stop and work will be restored? Then I can wait for it. To receive from our suppliers new deadlines for fulfilling our orders for the manufacture and delivery of components for our production. And then we can give you a forecast. Now all deadlines are violated and no one gives us 100% guarantees.
You must believe - we really do our best that depends on us. We continue to produce products. The number of replenishment of the store in April exceeds the size in relation to any of our previous month. But this is still not enough. In addition, we continue to design new products. And we also implement many other processes that will increase production and improve service.
For those that can't read that...

They seem to be trickling out so I'm just going to put it in the back of my mind right now till mine arrives. Honestly, any small business that survives right now is almost miraculous.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Lets be honest here they were way behind even before the Covid madness.

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Next Virpil Restock for World Wide Store (Dates provided are estimates and may change at any time. )
Date:
Time: 6am GMT

Restocked Items:
  • VPC WarBRD Base
  • VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip
  • VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base
  • VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Throttle
  • VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals
  • VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals
  • VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The other thing to know is that Virpil makes constant improvements to their products...this is a good thing if you order the Alpha's in a year or more, bad if you order now, because the later iterations of the Alpha will be a bit better. I'm waiting for another year before ordering these babies!

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
I have the CM2 Bases, and my Alphas were delivered last weekend. Excellent sticks - I'm still working out what I need to bind all the buttons axis to! The CM2 bases are great - easily adjustable and come with a full cam selection.

Looking forward to spending some time this weekend to test out my Alphas in 3.9

Reactions: marcsand2

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
I have the CM2 Bases, and my Alphas were delivered last weekend. Excellent sticks - I'm still working out what I need to bind all the buttons axis to! The CM2 bases are great - easily adjustable and come with a full cam selection.

Looking forward to spending some time this weekend to test out my Alphas in 3.9
yea i was more instrested in upgrading my pc when they went on presale so now im waiting on them to go on sale.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
yea tempting my self get the bases and the t-50 grip then when the alphas do come out swop them out?
im just sooo tiared of my t-16000m Z axis bs
I have a Warthog F/A-18C grip lying around. It turned out that it is perfect for center mount, not so good for side mount. The Warthog grips are better suited for side mount.... Sooo maybe an additional option for the F/A-18C center mount stick.
I tried the F/A-18C on a Wharthog base. Once you go Virpil bases, Warthog bases are inferior and it is too clumsy between my legs. My whole chair is 30 degrees reclined, which means that the stick has to be positioned far back to be comfortable. The WarBRD has more deflection than the CM2, which could be an disadvantage....

That are a lot good reasons... maybe a birthday present for myself?

Reactions: Radegast74

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I have a Warthog F/A-18C grip lying around. It turned out that it is perfect for center mount, not so good for side mount. The Warthog grips are better suited for side mount.... Sooo maybe an additional option for the F/A-18C center mount stick.
I tried the F/A-18C on a Wharthog base. Once you go Virpil bases, Warthog bases are inferior and it is too clumsy between my legs. My whole chair is 30 degrees reclined, which means that the stick has to be positioned far back to be comfortable. The WarBRD has more deflection than the CM2, which could be an disadvantage....

Yes, I've heard from multiple (& reliable). sources that the Virpil bases are the best. I'm definitely chomping at the bit to get their joysticks, but, I can wait...SC and SQ42 are not coming out any time soon :(

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan

im so pro dule stick i cant see my self going to a single center stick

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
hmmmmm, with one center stick you still have a left hand free. It would be a shame to let it rest on the throttle doing nothing

I've got dual 16000m and a centre stick.

Have I can't get the centre stick bound in star citizen no matter what I do.

:/

Forgot your password?