VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
What're'ya doing here guys? I was stunk skunk drinking drunk all weekend so i missed the drama. Came here and saw 6 pages of word walls and POPCORN!

Can someone do a page 6 summary?
Here's what I know so far;
VirtualAce is a human.
N00b1f13r is a human. (But gives away free ships and might just be almost as chill and cool as BlindOwl or MONTOYA)
TEST SQUADRON is BEST SQUARDON.
MONTOYA IS GLORIOUS LEADER!

Catch me up

Knucklesdeep

Grand Admiral
May 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Knucklesdeep
What're'ya doing here guys? I was stunk skunk drinking drunk all weekend so i missed the drama. Came here and saw 6 pages of word walls and POPCORN!

VirtualAce is a human.
N00b1f13r is a human. (But gives away free ships and might just be almost as chill and cool as BlindOwl or MONTOYA)

Catch me up
Ace and his Org where KOS'g in SC and players stated to fight back. Noob tried to help on a personal level (becus he is a good person). Ace lashed out at Noob. Then Test Sq found out and every one had popcorn and bear. The End.

PS

Test Sq is the best Sq:grinning:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
What are these lists people say they are making?

Will you be flying around the PU, see somebody then suddenly pull up your spreadsheet and do a search to see if the person appears on the list before you engage?
this is why we need multiple monitor setups

but srsly, CIG will have to implement some sort of mechanic to track friends and enemies in a game about fighting in spaceships, don't you think?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

VirtualAce is a human.

Catch me up
You forgot about the popcorn and drama queen

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
What are these lists people say they are making?

Will you be flying around the PU, see somebody then suddenly pull up your spreadsheet and do a search to see if the person appears on the list before you engage?
First shoot, then check sheet.... ow, you weren't on my list but you shot back so now you are the list :grin::beers:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
this is why we need multiple monitor setups

but srsly, CIG will have to implement some sort of mechanic to track friends and enemies in a game about fighting in spaceships, don't you think?
I have 4, should I use more? I hope that my desk wil hold the weight.....:joy:.... I build the desk myself, it has flaws but you cant say that it isn't sturdy

ChiefGully

Captain
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
ChiefGully
1)Why am I out of ice cream?
2)Where's the rum?
3) How many aurora's does it really take to get to the center of the sun?

Also, I have no idea what your talking about. OOBER scary guy? Are you one of the ones from AA? Or one of the ones that AA keeps attacking?

Edit: Just read that last spew of vomit from that douche canoe, VirtualAss. You're one of Noob's boys. Awesome. Welcome to TEST. Hope to fly with lads at some point. Cheers!
1. You ate it
2. I drank it
3. 42

oopber scary guy is in reference to one of VA's coments to Noob

ChiefGully

Captain
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
ChiefGully
My Version is simple....

We invited a guy to our org he clicked and was a good pilot... Well Decent but he's getting better.

Noob posts interactions with some ass hat trying to get new guy canned, apparently this worked with the new guys Original org.

Noob did some things and said some things with perrty words ended up telling the ass hat to stop overeating and act like an adult.

Ass hat promptly flips shit and went full retard threatening the entire Org.

I began poring through public info and correlated all data into a simple synopses of org and of org leadership.

And here we are, Firstly SC is a game and dude is a very toxic individual, I believe it is in AA's Best interest to remove him and his chronies from any leadership weather this means disbanding and forming a new org or simply kicking them out I care not.

I will aid in any effort to apply pressure to this individuals eggshell Psychi in order to bring the Caustic Personality to light so that individuals will see him for what he is.

He has 2 options

1. Cease and Desist any and all activities related to the governance and or leadership of any individual in Star citizen (but dont stop playing)
2. Offer a public apology to all he has affected, and then take a In-determinant leave of absence from the game until such a time as he has sought professional help and resolved at least a good portion of his mental instabilities.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
My Version is simple....

We invited a guy to our org he clicked and was a good pilot... Well Decent but he's getting better.

Noob posts interactions with some ass hat trying to get new guy canned, apparently this worked with the new guys Original org.

Noob did some things and said some things with perrty words ended up telling the ass hat to stop overeating and act like an adult.

I began poring through public info and correlated all data into a simple synopses of org and of org leadership.

And here we are, Firstly SC is a game and dude is a very toxic individual, I believe it is in AA's Best interest to remove him and his chronies from any leadership weather this means disbanding and forming a new org or simply kicking them out I care not.

I will aid in any effort to apply pressure to this individuals eggshell Psychi in order to bring the Caustic Personality to light so that individuals will see him for what he is.

He has 2 options

1. Cease and Desist any and all activities related to the governance and or leadership of any individual in Star citizen (but dont stop playing)
2. Offer a public apology to all he has affected, and then take a In-determinant leave of absence from the game until such a time as he has sought professional help and resolved at least a good portion of his mental instabilities.
Ooh....
/chewing loudly

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
My Version is simple....

He has 2 options

That was the version after Enemy Contact got involved, Holy War was already active before that incident, but yeah the screenshots of that "conversation" gave the kick to take it further.

Forgot your password?