VirtualAce (Now N_forcer from Aerospace Alliance) Exploiting / Lag Switching Drama Queen

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Guys,

This is just some young kid (20 ish or younger I think)

Called TheNoobifer1337 "some old guy" after he admitted he was 43 and would not waste time of stuff like that.

Being 43 myself, I find the only people who call me "old" are those 20 or more years younger than I am.

Test is a lot of things. Yeah, we get the occasional "all will bend the knee" junk being thrown around on the forums, but usually I see people speaking up and helping others. Here, in spectrum, and in the game.

Let's just continue to do what we do best and follow the rules of Test...

wait a minute...what is it we do best again?

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Guys,

Called TheNoobifer1337 "some old guy" after he admitted he was 43 and would not waste time of stuff like that.

Being 43 myself, I find the only people who call me "old" are those 20 or more years younger than I am.

Test is a lot of things. Yeah, we get the occasional "all will bend the knee" junk being thrown around on the forums, but usually I see people speaking up and helping others. Here, in spectrum, and in the game.

What do we do best? Keep whippersnappers off our lawns!
getoffmylawn.gif

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Guys,

Hey, 43 also over here. We should found the "43s group", ha :D

Peter Deynholm

Space Marshal
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Jean_Lafritte
Wait.... What rules ?? nobody told me about any rules !
Maybe I just didn't listen.

I'm 25, all of you old farts GTFO.

I'm gonna come squat on your lawn and mess up your pretty grass.
When I was your age (so, two years ago) I realised that, in the end, we'll always be the old fart of someone.

kancer_kowboy

Commander
Mar 6, 2017
RSI Handle
AA Victim
Guys,

Negative . . . When I was in his org he was 35 and by now may be 36, he also claimed to have an extremely high IQ but we all know that is bogus . . .

He does however appear to be younger by his lack of English prowess.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Negative . . . When I was in his org he was 35 and by now may be 36, he also claimed to have an extremely high IQ but we all know that is bogus . . .

He does however appear to be younger by his lack of English prowess.
I have a saying similar to the "Any man who must say he is king..." about people wit high IQ:
Anyone bragging about their IQ is (probably) not intelligent.
The "probably" is optional for when you need to sound a little bit nicer :)

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
People who brag about their IQs are either young and/or very smart (Mensa+ type), or have nothing to brag about...

Of course, I've met people who bragged about their higher than average IQ....of 101....guess it takes all kinds

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Guys,

We best.
Hey, 43 also over here. We should found the "43s group", ha :smile:
Can I join? I'm 38. ;)
I'm 25, all of you old farts GTFO.

I'm gonna come squat on your lawn and mess up your pretty grass.
You can deal with my rugby and hockey playing wife. The lawn is her sanctuary.

Good luck.
I'm 30 and I approve this message.
Shut the duck up old man. Gawd!

Quack.
come on down to Mississippi

you'll get the welcome you deserve
This'll be good. Maynard makes Cosmic look young. Ha. *furiously eating popcorn*
I turn 46 this month and back in my day...............wait what was I talking about?
Buying me beer.

Forgot your password?