Waaah, Derek Dumb blocked me on Twitter D:

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
...All I did was make one little post... just two words...

It was on his rant about how, "We *all* rail on Chris for being a terrible game dev..." on the CryTek lawsuit. I posted "You ≠ all". And he blocked me!

This nefarious action requires an immediate and opposite reaction! I say we pretend that this *erhm* fine example of humanity doesn't exist!

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
I admire him
For his consequently rant on SC also most people don't really care about it anymore. Just look at his twitter he is almost alone, ranting there, no retweets, rare likes, almost no public feedback.
I wouldn't have the energy to keep on moving like that. Well on the other hand i think i'm busy doing my actual work instead of wasting my time for things no one cares about.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
...All I did was make one little post... just two words...

It was on his rant about how, "We *all* rail on Chris for being a terrible game dev..." on the CryTek lawsuit. I posted "You ≠ all". And he blocked me!

This nefarious action requires an immediate and opposite reaction! I say we pretend that this *erhm* fine example of humanity doesn't exist!
I dunno why people keep trying to antagonize him, its like beating a dead horse at this point in time.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Just look at his twitter he is almost alone, ranting there, no retweets, rare likes, almost no public feedback.
Yup, that is why I locked my previous thread, let this die.

Even the goons are distancing themselves from him. Not that he had their following to begin with, most of them were trolling him because it was funny.

Forgot your password?