Votes: 27 49.1%

• Total voters

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I would say that TEST Squadron is more like the rebels who want to build our own version of the Death Star, but ours would shoot massive streams of beer at opposing targets in hopes that by intoxicating an entire planet all at once can help bring about the greatest parties across the Verse wherever we go.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
If we do some trading, bounty hunting, mining, piracy, smuggling and what else you can do to have fun in the verse, then NO
That's where you're wrong sir. We'll aggressively have fun doing those things. Anyone and anything that gets in the way will learn just how much fun we can have.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Is test squadron the first order?

If so I am all cool with being a stormtrooper
Yes, we are the bad guys, but let me explain!

Traditionally you start as the good guy, but as we all know, you either die the hero, or live long enough to become the villain.

All these anti-piracy good-guy orgs will all become evil, each and every one.

When they turn, who will be left to defend the galaxy?

TEST Squadron!

By starting as the villain, we will become the hero's when the game needs us most!

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22

Traditionally you start as the good guy, but as we all know, you either die the hero, or live long enough to become the villain.

TEST Squadron!

By starting as the villain, we will become the hero's when the game needs us most!

His logic is undeniable!

We will be the goodest guys brent

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Who are you to second-guess the will of the Emperor? His plans are for Him and Him alone to know. It is enough for us to know that His grand designs for the galaxy unfold as He has foreseen, and the colossal arrogance displayed by those who claim to act in His name is both dangerous and tantamount to heresy.

I may have a shrineworld or two selected for Montoya. Praise be His name and may His light cleanse the Verse of Heretics.

Edit: These worlds will have beer and Space Kitty's..... this world may be my 890 Jump....

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek

TEST Squadron!

So you are saying we will all be like mini Han Solo's... Start off as undesirables but eventually be the hero and get the princes/prince?

I'm good with that as long as I don't get stuck with the Wookie princes. Don't want any hairy lady who I can't understand and can rip my arms off.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
So you are saying we will all be like mini Han Solo's... Start off as undesirables but eventually be the hero and get the princes/prince?

I'm good with that as long as I don't get stuck with the Wookie princes. Don't want any hairy lady who I can't understand and can rip my arms off.
How does a porg princess sound?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Who are you to second-guess the will of the Emperor? His plans are for Him and Him alone to know. It is enough for us to know that His grand designs for the galaxy unfold as He has foreseen, and the colossal arrogance displayed by those who claim to act in His name is both dangerous and tantamount to heresy.

I may have a shrineworld or two selected for Montoya. Praise be His name and may His light cleanse the Verse of Heretics.

Edit: These worlds will have beer and Space Kitty's..... this world may be my 890 Jump....
Mmmm, I love sycophantic rants in the morning!

EVPilot

Space Marshal
Apr 1, 2018
RSI Handle
EVPilot
I’m pretty sure we are the bad guys. I was telling a friend (who introduced me to SC) about the org. He wa interested and asked what the org’s name was. I said “Test Squadron”. He went pale white, apologized, and ran away. I haven’t seen or heard from him since.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I’m pretty sure we are the bad guys. I was telling a friend (who introduced me to SC) about the org. He wa interested and asked what the org’s name was. I said “Test Squadron”. He went pale white, apologized, and ran away. I haven’t seen or heard from him since.
Heretic. Can you kindly inform me off the location of this "friend"?

Forgot your password?