Warhammer 40k TableTop Simulator

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
I know we have a couple Warhammer 40k fans in TEST like myself and I wish to share with everyone that might not know this. At this very moment you can play Table Top 40k in TTS right now. You can find units from the smallest unit, all the way up to titans and flyers. Most maps come with terrain that you can save to bring into other maps, as well as simple rules, templates, markers, objectives, physic powers and just about everything you would need to play 40k.

Here is a random video of someone giving the basics to show off what you can do. I currently play with a couple people who longed since moved away.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2-rQKKZiFw&t=

If you already have TTS just search 40k in the workshop.

Here is a few examples of Armies and boards
Imperial Guard
Space Wolves
Eldar
Chaos Space Marines
Woodland Map
Army Builder website

Like I said if you want another army,map or anything just type 40k in the Steamwork shop in TTS.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Necro Post!
n3.jpg

Anyone still interested in this? I've got some of the new rulebooks on their way to me, need to re-familiarize myself with how tabletop 40k plays. I've been lost to the horrors of the warp for around the last 20 years...
Pretty sure I got Tabletop Simulator on some sale bundle ages ago. I'll look into these mods. Thanks for the heads up, @Bigcracker !

Forgot your password?