CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I'm Nox concerned at all.

The X'ian have been at war for over 200 years and we are getting this excited about buying one of their fighting ships????????
I mean, the only X'ian ships that we can buy are both scout ships. ????????
Just a thought.......

Instead of making a Trade deal with the X'ian (HUXA), perhaps we should just kick their collective asses and take what we want.
Perhaps Nox.....

She'on Nox --- but we are trying to get her some help.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm Nox concerned at all.

The X'ian have been at war for over 200 years and we are getting this excited about buying one of their fighting ships????????
I mean, the only X'ian ships that we can buy are both scout ships. ????????
Just a thought.......

Instead of making a Trade deal with the X'ian (HUXA), perhaps we should just kick their collective asses and take what we want.
Perhaps Nox.....

She'on Nox --- but we are trying to get her some help.
Wow.
Look at you thinking and stuff. I like it. Make war, Nox peace.

Amon Morell

Space Marshal
Jun 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Amon Morell
I will not start a new NOX thread, so im asking it here. CIG sells 2 versions of the NOX, the NOX LTI WARBOND and the NOX CUE LTI WARBOND.
What is the differce ? Only the colour of the ships or have i missed something ?
For what stands the CUE ?

Vindictive69

Commander
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Vindictive69
The only difference is branding. The Cue is just a limited edition silver.. no other differences. They will probably never sell the silver cue again. That said.. in the future you might be able to get you stuff painted whatever color you want, but like the devs mentioned.. a black painted silver would still not be a cue and therefore will always have less collectible value to people.

Forgot your password?