WE can do better!

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
See problem I see here in 'Murica bigger is better. It has been proven by repeated testing, theory crafting and some awesome parties that my SUV can hold far more beer than this little scooter. So I can say without a doubt based on actual facts that I have done better on multiple occasions. For more beer is always better, one can never have too much beer, etc.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
All I know is, I was told by my riding instructor to never put light beer and dark beer in opposite saddlebags of a motorcycle, you'll be unbalanced.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
See problem I see here in 'Murica bigger is better. It has been proven by repeated testing, theory crafting and some awesome parties that my SUV can hold far more beer than this little scooter. So I can say without a doubt based on actual facts that I have done better on multiple occasions. For more beer is always better, one can never have too much beer, etc.
In many cases, yes, the 'Murican SUV is better. However, think of the wee little scooter not as a bulk transport, but as a blockade runner, able to nimbly navigate past vehicular barriers and teetotalers that would impede the progress of a larger vessel in order to deliver the glorious fermented beverages to TESTies immobilized behind enemy lines.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I'm unconvinced. Your SUV party has a much higher likelihood of stomach contents being purged within the interior of the vehicle, making it uninhabitable and souring the entire experience.

The scooter party can spray the road while still being in transit. It's the ultimate in never-stop partying.

Forgot your password?