We Have Our First Confirmed Dedicated Medic!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Yes thats right. As of this night Gorshum has accepted becoming our first dedicated combat Medic with his newest Cutlass Red that has been added to his hangar(that I may have gifted to him on the spot when he was talking about not having the money for one due to being out of work. TEST has his back).

So everyone join me in thanking Gorshum for taking on this awesome responsibility. I'm sure all our livers will benefit for his future experience in patching us up to this song. And now this song because I'm on a Guardians kick lately.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Congratulations, and I look forward to begging your help!

Gorshum

Lieutenant
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Gorshum
THANK YOU GORSHUM AND BLACK SUNDER! Now that I'm over that yelling spree, I'll be in there a lot, do I have to pay anything?
This opportunity was given to me by the generosity of test, I do not plan to charge anyone in test for saving their lives, if at all possible. I might ask for a little fuel though if it's really far away just so I can get back. Also try to projectile vomit towards the trash, not the beds ._.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Doc... I will need plenty of IVs standing by to help recover from being blackout drunk.

Ummmm... don't know what else I need a medic for unless you make some good cocktails too.

S

svenrichter

Doc, I think I'm in need for a full prostate exam... also i got these weird dimples on my balls. Can you check those as well?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
We're gonna need more meat shields to put him through the paces!

Nuke

Captain
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Nuke
We're gonna need more meat shields to put him through the paces!
As a professional meat shield (i play a tank or front line grunt in every game i play) he will have plenty of work to do, you will probably be seeing a lot of me Gorshum

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I better not wake up in your ship like I did in vegas... in a bathtub of ice, missing organs
You forgot the sound of Huey Lewis and the News playing "Its Hip to Be Square"

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Cutlass Red that has been added to his hangar(that I may have gifted to him on the spot
I find this to be an extremely selfish and self serving act.

We all know Sunder is by far the worst pilot here. He simply wants Gorsh to follow him around and revive him every 5min.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054

We all know Sunder is by far the worst pilot here. He simply wants Gorsh to follow him around and revive him every 5min.
Hey, as long as one of us is with him, it's technically selfless.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

And it WORKED! :)

I am literally the worst pilot because I can't even play AC yet due to insufficient computer hardware.

Forgot your password?