We are owl, we are one, resistance is futile, we are owl! :beer::beer::beer:
erh!
Yeah!
Right!
LOL

Edit:

Then isn't splitting people up depend on what region, language, religion, race... etc. etc. etc... being a bit racism
What I know that always tend to end up in segregation, as in nothing good will come out of it...
Just saying,...

:beers::beers::beers:

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Not sure how i feel about subsection the corp beyond the current divisions. Its been my experience in the past that it leads to fracturing the unity of the group and leads to a quicker splintering off of these groups to the detrimental of the whole. This is not to say that groups do not naturally have splinter groups that go off to strike out on their own, just that when you introduce force grouping it removes people from feeling like they are a part of the greater whole. Not only that it also disregards those who might live in one region but their play time more closely align with another.

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
No, never! we fight as one! Just like the Roman legions and the Zerg did, Montoya rest their souls.

And yes, we ARE in a cult! Don't believe me? Go to SC forums and see what people say about us.

Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza
Forgot your password?