Weapon Load Out Opinion Needed

Zulkairnain

Lieutenant
Jan 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Zulkairnain
Please Criticize the Following Load-out for Super Hornet.

2x MAXOX NN-14 NEUTRON CANNON nose turret
2 x MANTIS GT-220 Top Turret
2 x CF-227 PANTHER REPEATER wing mounted.
with DOMINATOR II (X10) missiles.

this is my current load out.
previously had 2 OMNISKY VI riding the Top turret, but was getting banged in the Arena. Had to balance out the lasers with some ballistics.

Atm not getting much out of the neutrons because they over heat after the 3rd shot. but if they do hit, its just overkill. ......
any and all opinions will be appreciated

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I can't speak too much simply based on the fact that I haven't gotten to play the most current incarnation. If they haven't changed the neutron cannons much, they're almost like a shotgun blast, only good at extremely short ranges. I personally have had good luck with the Omnisky VI, and I'm looking forward to trying out the Panthers soon.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Also, you might want to consider holding off on buying weapons until patch 1.1 comes out- this is adding in the "Arena Credits" system, which will let you earn in-game currency (not UEC) to buy ships, weapons, and missiles for use in Arena Commander only. (IE no PU, but thats like another year+ away so whatevs)

I like SC 100% as much as the rest of you, but fuck paying 16 dollars for one laser cannon.

That being said, I like my loadouts to have similar lead times: I find the Bulldog and Omni VI's synch well together. Looking forward to trying out some of the ballistic weapons once 1.1 hits!

Forgot your password?