Well hello Testies!

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Hi folks,

a long time forum lurker and small time supporter of SC I thought it's about time to get into the game (which I know isn't there yet). Anyway, glad to be here! On SC I'm Sadis Ostara (brought this from Eve but really only was there for a couple of weeks - corps there where just too distrustful and because of this I lost interest.)
I like your open approach.

Where you from stranger?
I'm from Hamburg, so if any of you are living near there feel free to contact me for a Bar Citizen.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Escapism.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm really looking forward to experiment with about anything CIG throws at us before I can decide that.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Civilization 1

What other games do you play?
Too many. Mainly RPG and Strategy mostly in Fantasy and Sci Fi sceneries.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I knew as soon as I saw Bad News Baron kicking ass with an Aurora on you tube back in the day and shortly after I saw the Testsquadron Intro page that's the kind of spirit I was looking for if I ever decide to join an org. I didn't "just do it" and maybe I missed out a little the last couple of years but hey the game still isn't here so I guess it isn't too late ;)

Picard or Kirk?

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Picard - he could read Shakespeare like noone else.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Thx guys. Now how do I get into Discord and make you all regret it? Can't confirm my account there. Says my mail is already registered and won't let me proceed.
Edit: Nevermind, works now.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?