Well Hello There!

GTDae

Ensign
Mar 18, 2018
RSI Handle
GTDae
Hi, I am GTDae and I am new here!

I live in Centurion just south of Pretoria in South Africa.

I have been a PC Gamer since my high school years and I played Wing Commander when in that time and loved it. I heard about the kickstarter/crowdfunding campaign and I was sold on the game.

I am looking forward to smuggling, scavenging and black market trading. I am a huge fan of Serenity/Firefly(As most nerd probably are) and Mal Reynolds' character is the inspiration for what type of stuff I will be doing in the verse.

I remember having a computer with a two colour display and a 40Mb hard drive. I used to play Digger(Dig Dug?) and Frogger on MS Dos using that old machine.

Apart from Star Citizen I play World of Tanks, World of Warships, Warframe and recently I downloaded Half-Life and Half-life 2 again I will have a bit of a throwback

I've been following Montoya on YouTube and I enjoy his content. I decided to Join Test Squadron, because I am looking for some active SC players to hang out with.

Picard...

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Hi, I am GTDae and I am new here!

I live in Centurion just south of Pretoria in South Africa.

I have been a PC Gamer since my high school years and I played Wing Commander when in that time and loved it. I heard about the kickstarter/crowdfunding campaign and I was sold on the game.

I am looking forward to smuggling, scavenging and black market trading. I am a huge fan of Serenity/Firefly(As most nerd probably are) and Mal Reynolds' character is the inspiration for what type of stuff I will be doing in the verse.

I remember having a computer with a two colour display and a 40Mb hard drive. I used to play Digger(Dig Dug?) and Frogger on MS Dos using that old machine.

Apart from Star Citizen I play World of Tanks, World of Warships, Warframe and recently I downloaded Half-Life and Half-life 2 again I will have a bit of a throwback

I've been following Montoya on YouTube and I enjoy his content. I decided to Join Test Squadron, because I am looking for some active SC players to hang out with.

Picard...
Welcome to TEST.u live in centurion ?? what a God damn cool name !! wtffff WELCOMEE

Forgot your password?