What did I miss?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hi guys!

Thanks for all the well wishes, my wife and I really appreciate it!

I told her everybody here sent their wishes, she will definitely wants to get more involved when time permits.

Im catching up on the PAX Australia event, the FPS looks promising and I see the Redeemer is in the store!

What are the initial impressions of the Redeemer so far?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Hi guys!

Thanks for all the well wishes, my wife and I really appreciate it!

I told her everybody here sent their wishes, she will definitely wants to get more involved when time permits.

Im catching up on the PAX Australia event, the FPS looks promising and I see the Redeemer is in the store!

What are the initial impressions of the Redeemer so far?
I am now the proud owner of the TEST Squadron Beerdeemer Barship variant.

Reactions: SilentButDangerous

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Aye ... the Fps part is nice, and i love all the new character animations (1st and 3th person combined)
Really immersive stuff!

Reactions: Raggy

deathstrike

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
deathstrike
promising demo, I like how it looks but I think it needs more work. Some stuff looked a bit clunky to me, though arma seems clunky and people love that, so i'll have to wait and see how it feels when we get it. ArCom was clunky to start with too. I picked up a redeemer even though I would rather have the schimitar, brutus, or phoenix.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Yea. I'm willing to bet the FPS will look way different when it finally launches. Just like how Arena Commander has evolved it will be cool to see what they do with it.

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Aye ... the Fps part is nice, and i love all the new character animations (1st and 3th person combined)
Really immersive stuff!
I agree, the FPS looks slick. I'm really glad they're doing good job of that and not having some mediocre shooter bolted on.

Also plus 1 for Choppa in true test fashion deciding to invent 3th! "Thirth" is quality.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
The FPS looks very nice to me, but I'm intrigued by that hip fire aim they were showing. I've watched it a few times, can't see why they'd do that, but also can't see why not.

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
The FPS, looks surprisingly good. However I will keep as far away from it as possible once the game is out...

Markarthian

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Markarthian
I agree with the general notice that the FPS demo looks very good, noticed some clunky animations here and there but that's to be expected of such an early demo.
As my friend Timarien got me a Redeemer, I can say that it's gorgeous. It looks beastly in hangar; it's very obvious that it's not finished yet, but still it looks great. Some functionality is still missing, seeing as I was unable to access any of the turrets and the tail part of the ship. Again, it's only just in store. I can't wait to fly that thing.

Forgot your password?