What I Did On My Christmas Vacation(By Carlos Spicyweiner, 3rd grade)

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Okay, You got two weeks off, what do you? No, not Disneyland, and Vegas is for sissies! You go to Levski, of course! Here's what I did on my mini-vaca, in pictures!
ScreenShot0529.jpg
First things first! Drinks at the cafe! Little known fact: No matter how many times you chest bump Miles Eckart, he only says, "you lookin' for somebody?"
ScreenShot0531.jpg
A disappointed selfie after discovering that the armistice zone extends MUCH farther out than is safe for travel by Greycat. So I finally figured out what the Argo MPUV is for! You draw a rail gun from the armory, sign out an Argo, fly out to one of those huge derricks 5k meters from Levski(just outside of the armistice zone)and land on top of it(yes, you can land on top of them!). Now you settle in to your little sniper's nest and wait for a ship to approach! Be sure to activate chat, so you can hear the guy yell "WTF was THAT!!!", giggle like a school girl, pack up and fly the Argo back to Levski!
ScreenShot0534.jpg
Next, I took the Argo down into the Bore Hole!
ScreenShot0535.jpg

I landed the Argo on that ledge, got out and fell down to where I'm standing in this shot. No way back up, now I'm committed. This will not end well.
ScreenShot0536.jpg
I can tell you now with absolute confidence, stop wondering what is at the bottom of the Levski Bore Hole.
ScreenShot0538.jpg

It doesn't seem to have a bottom. Happy New Year TEST!

Forgot your password?