What movies do fellow TESTies enjoy? Top Three.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World.. it's a stylish masterpiece of a film.

I also fancy Equilibrium when I think of all time favorite movies.. even though I don't watch it often.

It's an underdog of a film, I really enjoyed it. More than the Matrix tbh.

And ofc, most of the Marvel movies...
But if I was in film class answering this question.. my last would be
The Big Lebowski

The DUDE abides!
This is a movie I can watch many times with friends.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World.. it's a stylish masterpiece of a film.

I also fancy Equilibrium when I think of all time favorite movies.. even though I don't watch it often.

It's an underdog of a film, I really enjoyed it. More than the Matrix tbh.

And ofc, most of the Marvel movies...
But if I was in film class answering this question.. my last would be
The Big Lebowski

The DUDE abides!
This is a movie I can watch many times with friends.
Ohmygod Scott Pilgrim and Big Labowski they are totally on my list too!

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
My three favorite movies (in no particular order) would be:

1.) Law Abiding Citizen. I have a wife and daughter. This movie really hits home for me.

2.) Avatar (not the stupid air bender movie). I read alot when I was a kid. There were many books that sparked a sense of wonder in me. That wonder left the normal world feeling like the color saturation was turned down. It was a prominent feeling in my early teens. I hadn't felt that feeling in decades until I watched Avatar for the first time.

3.) Die Hard. Because it's our yearly family christmas movie.

I actually spent quite a bit of time thinking about the question. The ultimate answer is that I can't narrow down to my 3 favorite movies. There are so many good ones out there. Every single movie posted above is worth watching. Likely every movie posted after mine will be the same. Even if the question were "what are your top 100 movies?" I would likely have to cut my list down.

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant

Two of these are lies and the third can only be viewed while you are far too high for your own good.

This is a about that. Simply for no reason. Rubber is one of the coolest movies ever. When we were on lockdown in military tech school, I put this on the big screen for everyone to watch. (Any magnet film was always a hit). Everyone loved it.

Forgot your password?