What the hell kinda town is this?

BaadPancayk

Lieutenant
Jun 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Didgeridont
Hi all! Glad to be a part of this HUGE organization.

I'm 28 and, oddly enough, retired law enforcement from Kentucky. People call me Ben, Baad, Pancake, Didger, and other names I've accrued over time. Really, call me anything you like, so long as it's not late for dinner. I'm gathering a bunch of certifications to start my IT career soon, and I hope to do a lot of traveling in the interim.

I'm hoping Star Citizen will be an outlet for me as a replacement for Jump to Lightspeed from SWG. I will likely focus on merchantile and protecting my investments, and why does any government need to know where I get my product, eh?

I grew up playing Atari and NES with my older sister. Rygar is my jam, and I finally beat it earlier this year. I cut my teeth on MMOs with Everquest, before moving to Everquest 2, SWG, WoW, and CoH/CoV. I tried WildStar for a few weeks, but my heart wasn't in it. Gather quests suck the fun out of MMOs anymore for me.

Currently, I play Overwatch, The Division, and League of Legends. As for my handles, I'm BaadPancayk on here and Discord; Didgeridont on Star Citizen, LoL, and Steam; and Didgeridont#1624 on Battle.net. Hit me up if you wanna play together. I also usually play host to a weekly tabletop game with some friends here in town.

Ben

BaadPancayk

Lieutenant
Jun 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Didgeridont
My gaming group is playing two campaigns right now. One is a 2nd Ed. D&D in which we designed 1st level characters unlikely to survive, and are now attempting to survive our sadistic DM who's already thrown a green hag at us twice now. The other deserves a lengthier explanation, but I'll spare you the sales pitch. The campaign takes place within a setting my DM and I created using a system we designed as well. We're still working out the kinks and editing the game manual, but we hope to publish it soon in pdf form. We've been going to some of the conventions and showing it off, but our "marketing strategy" is still essentially nonexistent.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
My gaming group is playing two campaigns right now. One is a 2nd Ed. D&D in which we designed 1st level characters unlikely to survive, and are now attempting to survive our sadistic DM who's already thrown a green hag at us twice now.
2nd ed. Bunch of masochists you lot are. lol

Forgot your password?