What's Up Fellow Starferers!

Ethreck

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Ethreck
Hey Peeps,

Glad to be a part of the fam. I look forward to hours of shenanigans!

I am a long time gamer. Ever since my Dad took me to the arcade back in the day I have been hooked on all kinds of games ever since. I have even played some table top D&D in the distant past.

Where you from stranger?
From the great state of Texas!

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have played a lot of sword and sorcery games, and still like them, but wanted something different. I want to shoot some space aliens in the face!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
I am an eclectic gamer. I will pretty much move between most of the different types of game play that SC will offer. If I had to pick one that I would be most excited about in the beginning, it would be exploration. For me, that is the most exciting part of most new MMOs, the initial exploration and discovering new places. Beyond that, I can't wait to do some PVP, mining and maybe try my hand at smuggling some contraband too!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Checkers. :) For digital games, at the risk of dating myself, I have to say Pong. LOL!

What other games do you play?
Lately I have been playing a lot of Battlefield I. A little Titanfall 2 and Battlefront. As far as MMOs go, I will occasionally play WoW, ESO or SWTOR. I have also been playing in some of the Crowfall alphas.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I watch a couple of streamers who are in TEST. They seemed like cool people. As a result of that I have also talked to a couple of people in streamer chat that are in TEST and everybody seems so cool and I can tell they want to have fun. That's what will make a game last, how much fun you have while playing. So that is why I wanted to join TEST.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

I look forward to seeing all of you in game!

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Welcome to Test!

Grab a beer and shoot an alien in the face!

Flight status:

Forgot your password?