Where did the snow go?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Plenty of snow in Denver right now. They shut down after-school activities and they're talking about staying off the roads tomorrow... so far 2-3 inches in my back yard.
I think I'm jealous. We used to ski around Denver and Aspen a long time ago, when one of my cousins lived there - and powder snow is the best. Course... y'all probably don't necessarily like it so much if you have to drive to work in it.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I think I'm jealous. We used to ski around Denver and Aspen a long time ago, when one of my cousins lived there - and powder snow is the best. Course... y'all probably don't necessarily like it so much if you have to drive to work in it.
Actually I love it, don't mind driving in it either. I work in IT so I can telecommute which I did today. What I really love is when it's snowing heavily at night and the roads have cleared. That's when I jump in the car with my Wife and Kids and we just drive down the road and look at it all. The view of snowflakes floating around your car through the beams of your headlights and reflecting off the street lights is amazing. Obviously you need a 4WD or at least AWD vehicle for this, but it's nice.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
After all these years it can't be as simple as that... c-can it...?
Who knows but this year is supposed to be an early spring then again Stormfax Almanac's data shows that Phil's six-week prognostications have been correct about 39 percent of the time. If you wanted to run Vegas with those odds it would be best to bet against the rodent.

Forgot your password?