Where is the TEST thread in the organization forums...?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hm, perhaps a bug, when someone is writing in the thread, that this corresponding thread is not displayed on the front page...?

Reactions: StdDev

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
0.3.4a dropped today and its, erm... knacked...

This morning alone: I am getting "thread update" notifications from 11 days ago but nothing more recent, and they have already been seen, these are false notifications... And threads I have deleted after creating incorrectly and starting again are showing in the forum categories again but without titles... And when trying to reply to my deleted threads it says "You can't - this thread has been deleted". And ALL of my bookmarks are reporting new posts when there are no new posts...

It's buggered.

I have a thread in the "Ask A Dev" section asking, basically, "Is this going to happen every time?"
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50259/thread/i-d-like-to-ask-the-spectrum-devs

Reactions: StdDev and AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Done that, as you can see in the screenshot. But nevermind, problem has been solved like @NaffNaffBobFace pointed it out :slight_smile:

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
The Test recruitment thread only appears to people with at least a .21 BAC for security purposes and recruitment quality control since most spies can't function effectively while that incinerated.

Reactions: Graptor

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
The Test recruitment thread only appears to people with at least a .21 BAC for security purposes and recruitment quality control since most spies can't function effectively while that incinerated.
TEST welcomes spais reporting to their orgs about TEST shenanigans

it's effective recruitment for us

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?